Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Domino's - 50% off any pizza.

Dominos posted on their facebook page.

Domino's has 34 million different pizza topping combos, they're all 50% off menu price, when ordered online.

Link [facebook.com]
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150265294544957&set=a....

thanks Dsar2012

Member Summary

Domino's - 50% off any pizza
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Sunday.

nostalgicgeek (Dec. 06, 2012 @ 4:00p) |

12/09/12

fsu67 (Dec. 06, 2012 @ 4:22p) |

Bringing this up for anyone that wants to buy some last-minute pizza for 50% off.

bytem3 (Dec. 09, 2012 @ 8:28p) |

my4mainecoons said: To redeem your offer now, visit http://www.dominos.com and enter 50OFF when you check out.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

link doesn't work.

rosspd2633 said:   link doesn't work.

starting 12/3/2012

Dead

Slider said:   Dead

Starting, Monday 12/3/2012

Thank you, supper for Monday is already planned!

Merry Christmas, y'all!

Hoping there's a glitch in the system and the coupon/link works on wings as well: the hotter, the better......

HU?

linrick said:   HU?

"Heads up" perhaps?

DEAD

@Butcherboy: Sorry to go offtopic, but I think many FWers would benefit from this site: http://www.starfall.com/

bevo2k1 said:   DEAD

bytem3 said:   @Butcherboy: Sorry to go offtopic, but I think many FWers would benefit from this site: http://www.starfall.com/

bevo2k1 said:   DEAD
Very funny bytem

Based on my greens I think ButcherBoy is the only guy around here who has a sense of humor

EST is Dec/03/2012...

It's not working; could somebody please tell me when this starts? (I keed! I keed! )

Not a Domino's fan myself, but just wanted to remind folks who happen to have a Shoprunner membership that it covers the delivery charge.

50% off any pizza, a nice find. Share it with my friends.

azs1 said:   It's not working; could somebody please tell me when this starts? (I keed! I keed! )

Not a Domino's fan myself, but just wanted to remind folks who happen to have a Shoprunner membership that it covers the delivery charge.

azs1 - thanks for the reminder. Coupled with the $10 certificate from Coke Rewards, cheap pizza will soon be on the menu!

To redeem your offer now, visit http://www.dominos.com and enter 50OFF when you check out.

For instructions about how to redeem your offer by December 9, 2012, check the email Facebook sent to youremailaddress@email.com.

OP link is worthless, thanks my4mainecoons.

Dominos 50 off
Disclaimer
I logged in to my Domino's account and the 50% off banner was alrdy there -- no need to enter coupon

50% off any pizza at menu price
Online only
Dec 3-9

worked fine for me, artesian pizza came to $3.99 plus tax in Southwest florida, Fort Myers, FL

Thanks as always butcherboy for a cheap lunch today

went to check it out, put in a medium meatzilla, and with discount was 7.49, I removed the coupon and the price one was 14.99. They have a special running 2 mediums for 7.99 2 toppings. Crazy how the discount gets ya one pizza, the special gets ya 2 pizza's, just not as many toppings. What did they do, inflate the menu prices for the 50% campaign...ridiculous.

To make sure that you get 50% off, make sure you do not add any other coupon in the cart. And there is no need to go to FB to get the coupon code.
Then during checkout add the coupon "50OFF" and you will see lowest prices, with exact 50% off.

Also, Kwlhand, its 2 medium 2 topping for 7.99 each. .. "each" being the key word.

Thanks for this my kids love Dominos!

I wonder what an artesian pizza tastes like.

robsnyder20 said:   worked fine for me, artesian pizza came to $3.99 plus tax in Southwest florida, Fort Myers, FL

Thanks as always butcherboy for a cheap lunch today

No need to go to Facebook. No need to find the 50% off advertisement.
Just enter "50OFF" in coupon/promotion code field during the check-out.
You can add/remove it to verify the price change, before confirming the order.

Thanks OP! Wish the wings were 1/2 off, great deal anyway!

CollegeRamenEater said:   I wonder what an artesian pizza tastes like.
I'd like to know too.

The 1/2 price large (14") Hand Tossed ExtravaganZZa Feast was totally AWESOME! Thanks OP.

Mmmmmm XL Deluxe Feast for <$10 (pre-tip). Now I know why so many people are obese. Yummy in my tummy

I can almost walk to mine!!!

Thanks OP!!!

Because Dominos has very high regular prices for the typical pizzas people usually order, I've always found that the best deal with 50% off coupons here are the Artisan pizzas.

They all taste pretty good, from what I remember, and work out to $4-4.50 each. You get a lot of food for the money.

The specialty pizzas are a good deal whenever they do this deal. The Extravaganzza feast has pep, ham, ital. sausage, beef, onions, green pep, mushrooms and black olives, and extra cheese. Pretty good deal at 50% off ($7.50 for a large here).

If you like spicy, try the Fiery Hawaiian pizza. Best pizza on their menu IMO: Sliced ham, smoked bacon, pineapple, roasted red peppers, hot sauce (kind of splashed across the top of the pizza), jalapeños, mozzarella/provolone on a Parmesan Asiago crust.

The artisan pizzas are a good buy for $4 or so also, agreed.

Green for cheap artisan pizzas

mmmm
Disclaimer
bump

Anyone know when this 50% off deal expires?

Sach said:   Anyone know when this 50% off deal expires?

Sunday.

Sach said:   Anyone know when this 50% off deal expires?
12/09/12

Skipping 1 Messages...
Bringing this up for anyone that wants to buy some last-minute pizza for 50% off.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014