• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Text

This is perfect for someone who fishes, crafts or collects.

Buy 1 and the price is pretty hot.

Buy 3 and the price gets better with this promotion: Promotion details $10 off $50

Member Summary

Plano 2-3700 Prolatch Stowaway
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Green for OP.

FYI, they seem slightly more robust––though similarly featured (and priced)––than these highly rated HarborFr storage compartments:
http://www.harborfreight.com/24-divider-storage-container-94458....

Dotbody said:   Green for OP.

FYI, they seem slightly more robust––though similarly featured (and priced)––than these highly rated HarborFr storage compartments:
http://www.harborfreight.com/24-divider-storage-container-94458....

I dislike those from HF: the separators leave a big enough gap to let small screws ans parts slip through. I have other stuff from HF that was well worth their price, but this one wasn't one of them.

EDIT: Just read this in the reviews for the HF one:

These are great and as already mentioned the dividers actually seal all the way to the bottom and stay put. No worries about small parts like thin washers working their way in to the next bin.
So either those boxes improved since I bought mine, or they aren't as good anymore as at the time this review was posted (about 2 years ago). I don't remember when I bought mine.

Sorry, didn't want to distract from the OP's deal. Giving green.

thanks for the input saltoricco. I also own the HF ones and haven't had any separator issues (indeed, I'm very pleased with mine). No tiny screws have escaped unless I accidentally pull on a tab.

The reason I brought HF up in the first place was to let others know there's an option locally or if you don't want 4, etc. But yes, OP's look to have better latches.

I received my 3 4-packs. They look alright, so I wanted to order another 3, but the price is back up at $20.32 and the $10 promo is gone.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014