• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Click here for Link.

Sonoma Hammock with pad, pillow and stand.
Regular $279.99
Sale $99.99
Enter code: MOREGIFTS25 and get 25% off your order. Catch is you need to search for a item that will knock the total at least a cent higher because promo code is for 25% off $100. Halloween globe for $1.99 did the trick for me. Discover card has 5% off this month also.

FREE SHIPPING

Expires 12/3/2012

A potential to get a complete Hammock setup for Cheap!!

Smoking Deal! I picked myself up one for next year.

Kohl's
See Kohl's discounts that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Sonoma Outdoors Hammock Combo Kit
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    BEACH
    15% off any order (expires 8/28/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Seems to be a really good deal and there are lots of good reviews on it. Green for you - thanks OP!

Yeah looks to be decent. I almost bought a folding hammock a while back for ~$40 but Im sure would break because of cheaper quality. This looks to be the real McCoy of what a hammock should be.

For those who are looking for something to buy with their Black Friday Kohl's cash:

Kohl's cash acts as a discount, not a payment method. So, in order to use the 25% off coupon code, you need to spend $100 IN ADDITION to your Kohl's cash amount.

esaba said:   For those who are looking for something to buy with their Black Friday Kohl's cash:

Kohl's cash acts as a discount, not a payment method. So, in order to use the 25% off coupon code, you need to spend $100 IN ADDITION to your Kohl's cash amount.

So this means it doesn't matter if the cashier applies the 20/25% discount coupon first or not?
I was hoping I could get 20-25% off stuff first then apply KC to it but that's not the way it turned out

I got this delivered today. Am having trouble putting it together as the center pole appears to have a manufacturing defect. The holes doesn't fit he lock pin positions. Also the package was missing the storage bag.

Did anyone else order this?

I got mine yesterday. I was going to open it next spring but perhaps I should do so sooner. Call Kohls as they have a very good return policy. I bet they will send you the bag and pole free if you explain to them what's going on. I'll open mine up and inspect it in a couple days.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014