• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Logitech Ultimate Ears 100 Earbuds (Jade Guitar) - FAR + Shipping @ TigerDirect.com

Item Price: $9.99
$10 Mail-In Rebate [highspeedbackbone.net]
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details...

AR Cost: FREE

Shipping is $1.99 per pair or Free for Inner Circle [TigerDirect.com] Members.
http://www.tigerdirect.com/sectors/innercircle/index.asp...

Rebate has a limit of 2 pairs per household.

Rebate is valid on 12/03/12 Only!

Thanks TDMVP73 op sd

Member Summary

Logitech Ultimate Ears 100 Earbuds
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

double post

too high shipping for me
Ground (2 to 6 days) -- Estimated Delivery Wed, Dec 05, 2012 [$7.29]

Brew said:   link for the lazy

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details...

If you're lazy you pay more cuz if you use this link you won't get your 3% Fat Cash

$3.98 shipping for 2 prs less $0.12 Fat Cash. No one seems to be giving away ear buds this year so I'm in for Christmas presents for nieces who both want ear buds. Thanks OP!

actually, Sony stores were giving away earbuds with the smartphone shopkick app a couple of weeks ago. and TigerDirect itself had FAR earbuds a couple of months ago with free shipping.

"NOTICE: Limit (1) ONE rebate per person, billing address, company, or household"

Marlin1975 said:   "NOTICE: Limit (1) ONE rebate per person, billing address, company, or household"

Which means....you can not send in 2 rebates forms (not items) for the same offer.

In other words, your live-in wife can not also do the same offer...but your mistress (as long as she also doesn't live with you)...is ok to do the rebate.

vanillaice said:   too high shipping for me
Ground (2 to 6 days) -- Estimated Delivery Wed, Dec 05, 2012 [$7.29]

Make sure you do NOT have anythign in the Business Name line for shipping/billing. If you do it will remove the $1.99 shipping option.

Marlin1975 said:   "NOTICE: Limit (1) ONE rebate per person, billing address, company, or household"

Rebate says 2 but site says 1, FYI.
So even though the site says limit 1, when you file the rebate it gives you the option for up to 2.

Marlin1975 said:   Marlin1975 said:   "NOTICE: Limit (1) ONE rebate per person, billing address, company, or household"

Rebate says 2 but site says 1, FYI.

The actual rebate form has always take precedence..along with this order being limit 2 in the past many of times.

Not Free Shipping . Please add $1.99 for shipping

Below is the summary of your rebate registration information:

Tracking Number: 999999999999999
Rebate Offer: Get $10.00 MIR on Select Logitech Products
Rebate Items:

Item: Ultimate Ears 100 985-000223 Ear-buds
Rebate Amount Per Item: $10.00
QTY: 2

Rebate Award: $20.00
Service Level:Basic

Final Award: $20.00 The American Express Reward Card

frugalpete- No Sony stores within hundreds of miles of me and unfortunately my tween-age nieces did not tell me months ago that they wanted ear buds for Christmas. go figure.

Residential shipping is $3.98, and yes purchasing 2 is a better deal. I suggest change your address or take the company info out, empty your cart and try again.

bought 2 and will cost me $5.64 after $20 rebate
Items: $19.98
Shipping & Handling: $3.98
Sales Tax: $1.68
Order Total: $25.64

Do we have to submit two separate enveles or can both UPCs be put in the same envelope?

scoutconnor said:   Do we have to submit two separate enveles or can both UPCs be put in the same envelope?

When I did my rebate it had the option of selcting 2. So I would think if you filed the rebate out correct you can do just 1 mailing for 2 items.
i.e. read and follow the rebate to a T and you should be fine.

https://www.4myrebate.com/?oc=TD-7858

Listen up - If TigerDirect can sleeze out of a rebate they will. They are the absolute worst. I try not to buy from them - if they have a rebate I move on - been burned too many times. Buyer beware....

xbxbxbxb said:   Listen up - If TigerDirect can sleeze out of a rebate they will. They are the absolute worst. I try not to buy from them - if they have a rebate I move on - been burned too many times. Buyer beware....

Do you realize that this is December 2012, not 2005? TD was once sleazy, but they're decent now. Not up to Newegg levels, but not a risk, either.

Some points:

1) These are very cool looking earphones.

2) Free is good.

3) I have no personal experience with the UE 100s but recently bought a pair of the more expensive, presumably better UE 200 earphones and they're crap - very minimal bass, and I'm not a bass junky by any means.

4) I got tired of dorking around with a bunch of unsatisfactory cheapo earphones but didn't want to plunk down the big bucks for a more serious set, when I saw a recommendation for these NuForce NE600X earphones @ Amazon for $25. They are phenominal, great at everything, comfortable, well-made, probably the equal or better of anything under $50, maybe under $100. They make music sound the way it was actually recorded. Well worth the extra $$ over the cheaper sets if you enjoy listening to music.

I got these ear buds today and they are great. Now to get the rebate sent in. Free would make these phenominal

I just received mine today as well and was completely dissatisfied. The one I have is complete junk.

Received mine yesterday also. The sound quality is a little better than the Sennheiser CX200, but not quite as good as the V-Moda Sport. But then again, neither of those were free.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014