• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
It is on WalMart Weekly Store Ad (the last page).

iPhone® 4S 16GB

$89.97† each

• 8MP iSight camera with panorama
• 1080p HD video recording
• 3.5" Retina™ display
• FaceTime® video calling*

Valid Dec 2 - Dec 24

†require 2-year contract and may apply activation fee

Member Summary

iPhone 4S 16GB
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

who is going to buy outdated I phone 4S when you can get galaxy S3 for free.??????

drnyinyithan said:   who is going to buy outdated I phone 4S when you can get galaxy S3 for free.??????

Me, you phone-bumper.

2 year contract with who ? which service ?

I wonder if the Free $100gc w/smartphone purchase offer works with this?

Terp said:   drnyinyithan said:   who is going to buy outdated I phone 4S when you can get galaxy S3 for free.??????

Me, you phone-bumper.

People like me with kids won't be buying IPhone 5 for them because NONE of their accessories will work. Thanks Apple. I am trying to convince them the Galaxy S III is better but they are married to ITunes dang it.

And the WalMart deal is on Verizon, ATT or Sprint and is the 16 GB version.

http://wireless.walmart.com/content/iphone/#product_details

And the 16GB 4s on Verizon's site is only $99, so this saves you 10 bucks - but you have to drive to WalMart and fight the Christmas Crowds I would pay $10 not to have to do that.

and how do you get a Samsung S3 for free? (Verizon) ?? Or even for $99??

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014