Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Bestbuy

Including Happy Feet and Polar Express.

Best Buy
See Best Buy discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

3D Blu rays
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Final Destination 5 (Enhanced Widescreen for 16x9 TV) (Blu-ray 3D) (Eng/Fre/Spa) 2011
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1 (Blu-ray 3D) 2010
Spy Kids 3-D/Adventures of Shark Boy and Lava Girl
Rescue (Blu-ray 3D) 2011
History of the World in Two Hours (Blu-ray 3D) 2011
Jillian's Travels: Africa in 3D (Blu-ray 3D) 2012
Journey to the Center of the Earth (3D) (Blu-ray 3D) 2008
Born to Be Wild (Enhanced Widescreen for 16x9 TV/3D) (Blu-ray 3D) (Eng/Fre/Spa) 2011
Happy Feet Two (Enhanced Widescreen for 16x9 TV/3D) (Blu-ray 3D) (Eng/Fre/Spa)
A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas (Blu-ray 3D)
Dolphin Tale (3D) (Blu-ray 3D)
The Final Destination (Blu-ray 3D) 2009
Cirque du Soleil: Journey of Man (Enhanced Widescreen for 16x9 TV/3D) (Blu-ray 3D) 1999
Sports Illustrated: Swimsuit 2011 - The 3D Experience (Enhanced Widescreen for 16x9 TV/3D) (Blu-ray 3D) 2011
Imax: Hubble (3-D) (Best Buy Exclusive) (Blu-ray 3D)
page 2:
Yogi Bear (Enhanced Widescreen for 16x9 TV/3D) (Blu-ray 3D) (Eng/Fre/Spa) 2010
Babes in Toyland (Blu-ray 3D) 1934
Legend of the Guardians: The Owls Of Ga'Hoole (Blu-ray 3D) 2010
Space Station 3D (Blu-ray 3D) (Eng/Fre/Spa) 2002
Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore (Blu-ray 3D) 2010
Under the Sea 3D (Blu-ray 3D) (Eng/Fre/Spa) 2009
Deep Sea 3D (Enhanced Widescreen for 16x9 TV/3D) (Blu-ray 3D) (Eng/Fre/Spa) 2006
The Polar Express (Blu-ray 3D) (Eng/Fre/Spa) 2004

The 6 or 7 that I looked at were either the same price..(or cheaper) on Amazon. Unless their is a hidden gem...no hot deal here.

This is a good deal and not everyone wants to use Amazon. Thanks OP!

Amazon > Best Buy in my experience.

billbraskie said:   This is a good deal and not everyone wants to use Amazon. Thanks OP!

They can choose whomever they want. Still doesn't influence the price.

Are these 3D Blurays only? I see Harry Potter is just listed as a 3D Bluray, but the images shows the cover for the 3D Bluray/Bluray/DVD/Digital Copy. So if this is just the 3D Disc, the price is the same as Amazon. However, if the image is correct, the price is half that of combo pack Amazon. Can anyone who has bought this deal before confirm whether the cover art for a lot of these movies is accurate or are these 3D discs only?

are these only online or at the B&M too?

I was wondering the same thing. I just called my local BB and they had a different price. Bummer.

Just ordered the Harold and Kumar 3D Christmas movie for $15, it's $20 on Amazon. It's hardly a classic, but as far as 3D effects it's a good one.

FYI, no such thing as "Blue Rays".

Fail. Both "Blue Disc" and "Blu-Ray Disc" are both trademarked by them, so it's not a generic term. Even if there were other products that use blue lasers, they wouldn't be compatible with these Blu-Ray players, so what's the distinction?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014