• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Looks like a possible price mistake on this hard to find collectible book as the next best price is $330.14.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001RTSFOG/

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

princess treasury
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Let me know if you can find it for $3.00 on a brand new item.

happytransportation (Dec. 06, 2012 @ 2:29p) |

Darn it. I just bought it for $3300, on a page that said it was unique and a super bargain special. Now I see this, and ... (more)

jonrule (Dec. 06, 2012 @ 3:38p) |

you sound smarter than your post.

happytransportation (Dec. 06, 2012 @ 9:27p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Or from that page you could click on one of these:

19 used from $2.98

Hardly a mistake. Except maybe the price you think it is.

Where do you see it for $3???

happytransportation said:   Looks like a possible price mistake on this hard to find collectible book as the next best price is $330.14.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001RTSFOG/

Not even close. Prices (all from third party sellers) are just screwy (up to $7k).

As per the reviews: "I bought this for my 2 year old daughter and she LOVES it, She often takes it off her bookcase and looks at the pictures by herself ".

I highly doubt many parents would give their 2 year old's $330+ books to run off with.

If it was really that hard to find, it would produce somewhat similar value in used. It does not.

It is barely out of print but had a massive run, it is not hard to find in good condition. In fact it crashes HARD in value immediately after purchase (like most cars).

The only reason you see those high high 3rd party seller prices is to try and scam someone.

Just to give an idea. You too can own this book from half.com in good condition for 75cents! That's 97.5% off!
http://product.half.ebay.com/Disney-Princess-Treasury-2007-Hardc...

happytransportation said:   Where do you see it for $3???

There's no way to get it through Amazon for $3.
After shipping, the best you could do is $7.

AbeBooks.com lists them starting at about $5.

Is it new at AbeBooks?

Dont see them available new anywhere else.

Tolken said:   The only reason you see those high high 3rd party seller prices is to try and scam someone.

It's hardly a scam if someone is willing to pay for it and the seller delivers. I think the word you were looking for is "stupid"

Mine shipped with a tracking number...Nicey nice.

Did you buy one for $330?

I found the deal for $34.99 and that is what I bought for.

Got 2, hope it ships.

Thanks for post this. Just in time.

And here come the "new member" shills, lol. Too funny...

ilikechickentacos said:   And here come the "new member" shills, lol. Too funny...

In for 50 plus 1 for my friend ilikechickentacos....thanks OP.

I'm having trouble finding it for $300+. I wanna buy the real copy, not some scam for $30

Thanks, OP! Was looking for a new copy.

The posting was for a new copy.

qube said:   Tolken said:   The only reason you see those high high 3rd party seller prices is to try and scam someone.

It's hardly a scam if someone is willing to pay for it and the seller delivers. I think the word you were looking for is "stupid"

A Stupid buyer does not negate a scamming seller. Just because a Person buys into pyramid schemes does not legitimize the practice.
(Stupidity and Scamming go hand in hand)

While you are at it...

There's a Little Einstein toy at Amazon that the kids would love:
http://www.amazon.com/Little-Einsteins-Pat-Rocket/dp/B000NVW07M/

Happy you are a troll and A call to Amazon got the supervisor laughing

You are marked Happy

Bought one yesterday. Got a tracking number this morning. Will see how it goes...

No deal there. I found a deal works for me and though I would share. If its not good enough for you or dont need it..you can move on.

Got my book today.

This is one of the funniest threads I've seen in a while. The obvious shills from happytransportation. The deal. The fact that it can be had for $3 + ship albiet it's used.

Almost threw a green just for the entertainment value.

Let me know if you can find it for $3.00 on a brand new item.

happytransportation said:   I found the deal for $34.99 and that is what I bought for.Darn it. I just bought it for $3300, on a page that said it was unique and a super bargain special. Now I see this, and I'm worried that it wasn't any of those things

jonrule said:   happytransportation said:   I found the deal for $34.99 and that is what I bought for.Darn it. I just bought it for $3300, on a page that said it was unique and a super bargain special. Now I see this, and I'm worried that it wasn't any of those things

you sound smarter than your post.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014