• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hard Disk Sentinel monitors and analyzes your hard disk and solid state drives, giving you valuable feedback on the health of the drive, any performance degradations, and warning of impending failure. With Hard Disk Sentinel, you'll be able to find, test, diagnose, and even repair disk drive issues before they escalate to catastrophic status.

online license activation is required. License grants usage on one computer at a time.

Text Brings you to BitsDuJour website. I've downloaded a few other programs from them with no problems

More Info Here but download from the first site to get it free

I've also had this same program installed on my computer for the last 6 months because I was worried about my hard drive. With the additional info it gave me I ended up replacing it

Note: Be safe - there is no substitute for good backups

Member Summary

ElliƩ Computing Merge (8.62kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

Good program for checking hard drives. I used it to check all my existing hard drives using a USB docking station and it will tell you the total power on time, the health of the drive, temperature and give you warning if error detected.

Stolen from SD:

direct link (copy/pate):
http://bitsdujourblob.blob.core.windows.net/bdj/downloads/hdsentinel_setup.zip

reg codes:
or

Skip the BS and Enjoy.

Heads up = they will sent you SPAMS everyday so use email address you rarely use. Also can get multiple license per email address.

GlassVial said:   Stolen from SD:

direct link (copy/pate):
http://bitsdujourblob.blob.core.windows.net/bdj/downloads/hdsent...

reg codes:
or

Skip the BS and Enjoy.

Get your facts straight - I have a hard enough time making sure its not already posted here much less SD - at least fix your url if you think it will help someone - while your at it you might correct your spelling.

This let me register three times using the same fb account (using slightly different spamgourmet disposable emails). Rather annoyingly, whoever designed either the app of fb's send mail api seems to have built in a list of disposable spamgourmet domains to reject. Had to use the relatively obscure @spam-en.de before it would let me subscribe.

wtjc said:   GlassVial said:   Stolen from SD:

direct link (copy/pate):
http://bitsdujourblob.blob.core.windows.net/bdj/downloads/hdsent...

reg codes:
or

Skip the BS and Enjoy.

Get your facts straight - I have a hard enough time making sure its not already posted here much less SD - at least fix your url if you think it will help someone - while your at it you might correct your spelling.

I think he meant he stole that info from SD and posted it here.

wtjc said:   Get your facts straight - I have a hard enough time making sure its not already posted here much less SD - at least fix your url if you think it will help someone - while your at it you might correct your spelling.
My facts are straight, the link works, and the spelling is correct, not sure what your issue is, nor do I care. I got mine. And fact of the matter is, this was posted on SD *long* before your post. I'm just trying to help others out here.

GlassVial said:   wtjc said:   Get your facts straight - I have a hard enough time making sure its not already posted here much less SD - at least fix your url if you think it will help someone - while your at it you might correct your spelling.
My facts are straight, the link works, and the spelling is correct, not sure what your issue is, nor do I care. I got mine. And fact of the matter is, this was posted on SD *long* before your post. I'm just trying to help others out here.

I think wtjc thought you were accusing him of stealing the deal from SD, rather than saying you stole the info you posted from SD.

Unless of course you were actually accusing him of stealing from SD, then I retract all my statements.

promyst said:   Unless of course you were actually accusing him of stealing from SD, then I retract all my statements.
Naa. Only person that stole that from SD was me (the direct link and reg codes). You'll note those 2 things are absent from the OP

and all hurt feelings once again mended.

meehawl said:   This let me register three times using the same fb account (using slightly different spamgourmet disposable emails). Rather annoyingly, whoever designed either the app of fb's send mail api seems to have built in a list of disposable spamgourmet domains to reject. Had to use the relatively obscure @spam-en.de before it would let me subscribe.+1 for SpamGourmet.com.
When web sites reject Spamgourmet addresses I can ususally get by with ****.dfgh.net.

Try MAILINATOR ALT DOMAINS for email.

You can download the file direct from the publisher...
http://www.harddisksentinel.com/hdsentinel_setup.zip

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014