• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
ASUS 16GB TF101 Eee Pad Tablet with Android 3.0 Honeycomb - Black @ ToysRUs - $199.98
was $299.98
free in-store pickup
Expires On: Dec 31, 2012 11:59pm

• 16GB Memory
  • NVIDIA Tegra 2 1.0GHz dual-core CPU for excellent multitasking & 1080p video playback
  • Android 3.0 Honeycomb O.S. with Adobe Flash 10.2 support
  • Full QWERTY keyboard, touchpad input with Polaris Office for mobile productivity
  • 16 hours long battery life
  • Brilliant IPS panel with ultra-wide 178 degree viewing angle made from scratch resistant and super tough glass
  • One year of Unlimited ASUS WebStorage, two USB ports, SD and Micro SD card readers for easy sharing & storage expendability
  • 3D stereo with max bass response with SRS premium sound

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have tried 10 different zip codes and there is no store have this item in stock. i.e. OOS.

Total of 53 stores within 50 miles of my zip code and nada.

good price if you can find in stock

Same here. Fail.

Bogus deal. This "deal" doesn't exist since no stores have them.

epic fail. checked multiple locations and all out of stock. called customer service and the agent said they are hundreds of orders behind and most likely this sale is over...and that it's been out of stock due to black friday + cyber monday. i couldn't help but ask him why Toys R Us lowered the price then today if they are out of stock...and he just said it's a good question and he has no idea (while confirming that the price drop took place today).

Found a store that has them, placed the order, got invoice. Then, few hours later, got an email said my order was cancelled.

False Advertisement then

In case someone really wants one
http://www.cowboom.com/product/885915
Its pre-owned, but can probably save $20 after first-time use coupons.

Looks like false advertisement common @TRU

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014