Voting History
rated:

lg (45.44kB)
Disclaimer

lg (35.65kB)
Disclaimer
LG Optimus Slider Android Phone for Virgin Mobile for $50 + free shipping

link

With no contract required, Virgin Mobile offers the LG Optimus Slider No-Contract Google Android Smartphone for $49.99 with free shipping.
Sales tax is added where applicable. This phone features a 3.2" 320x480 capacitive touchscreen display, 800Mhz processor, 3.2-megapixel camera, Bluetooth, microSD card slot, Android OS 2.3 (Gingerbread), and more.

Virgin Mobile
Need a Virgin Mobile coupon that earns $17.50 FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

LG Optimus Slider (112.22kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › LG
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

green for you OP - this phone will also work on the $25 plan.

Are these unlockable?

Does anyone know when this deal ends?

Lots of phones are on sale with differing end dates.

I bought the Slider to tie me over until the S2 next cyber Monday, hopefully. Buy 25% off Topup codes from eBay to get discount- my phone was only $37.50. Thanks OP!!

wife has no complaints about this phone. Nice slide phone. We had the Intercept beforehand that was awful.

Don't forget eBates, FatCash, etc.

What is the $25 plan? Share details please...

gr8lksguy said:   What is the $25 plan? Share details please...It's gone now, but there was a way to get older phones activated for $25 instead of $35. However, if you are already on the plan, this phone can be swapped onto that plan.

In for 1. This is the third (HTC One V, LG Optimus Elite and Slider) Virgin phone bought this holiday season. The deals are too good, combined with the Cash Back as well as the monthly cost. It is hard to pass up.

I know these are not in the league of SGIII or iPhone. But for the monthly price, no contract, overall phone price and the features are pretty good in-general it is a nice setup when on a budget.

Thanks OP Super GREEN for you...lol

Not unlockable. Virgin Mobile phones work on Sprint's network, and are only usable with Virgin Mobile.

TeacherTim said:   Not unlockable. Virgin Mobile phones work on Sprint's network, and are only usable with Virgin Mobile.

Tell that to my HTC One V running on Page Plus.

*edit: to clarify, there are _some_ phones from VM that will be so difficult/impractical to flash that it doesn't make sense to even try. However, I am pretty sure this phone has been flashed to other prepaid carriers (I believe CDMA post-paid carriers like Sprint and Verizon carry a white list, so flashing won't work there). I'd check XDA or HoFo for guides.

dvsdimsum said:   TeacherTim said:   Not unlockable. Virgin Mobile phones work on Sprint's network, and are only usable with Virgin Mobile.

Tell that to my HTC One V running on Page Plus.

Yeah, I wouldn't say they are only usable with Virgin Mobile, however they are CDMA only, so anyone looking to use it with a foreign SIM card needs to look elsewhere.

Where on eBay did you find these?

nyseGUY said:   Lots of phones are on sale with differing end dates.

I bought the Slider to tie me over until the S2 next cyber Monday, hopefully. Buy 25% off Topup codes from eBay to get discount- my phone was only $37.50. Thanks OP!!

Down to $19.99 now

Bought one last week for $50 and trying to get the difference back. They refuse,they are willing to take the phone back but not adjust the price. This is crazy. Any ideas? Returning will cost me the shipping.

If this had a flash for the camera, I'd get 10 of them @ $15, a freedompop and a Google+ hangout for people to live-blog candid photos from our wedding.

OOS

My $20 cameras have shipped via 3 Day FedEx. Even less after CB.

Out of stock

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014