Member Summary

Samsung Galaxy S III Mini 8GB (23.63kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Here's we go (shipping complaints)

Is there a such thing SGS III Mini?

coolbreeze said:   Here's we go (shipping complaints)
Yup. I finally got my ps3 remote from them today. Took over 3 weeks.

phatkrazy said:   Is there a such thing SGS III Mini?

Yes, there is a market for people who prefer the iPhone because it is smaller, and this is samsung's attempt to tap that market using the success of the galaxy s iii.

As for shipping, nexus 4 is oos (16GB) or shipping time is 6-7wks (32GB), so this is an inexpensive alternative that would (hopefully) arrive before a nexus 4.

Sharp666 said:   phatkrazy said:   Is there a such thing SGS III Mini?...As for shipping, nexus 4 is oos (16GB) or shipping time is 6-7wks (32GB), so this is an inexpensive alternative that would (hopefully) arrive before a nexus 4.The 8GB Nexus 4 is all sold out; 5-6 weeks delivery time for the 16GB model; and, as far as I'm aware, a 32GB model has not been announced.

Umm...this mini is Samsung's attempt to make a phone in every size...probably the worst idea in Galaxy series. I do love my regular GS3 phone

Does the S2 have better specs then the mini?

Not every size. I'm still waiting for someone - anyone - to make a modern phone the size of my HTC Aria (3.2").

If only it did HSDPA on TMobile.

Compare specs before buying. The Mini is nowhere near as good as the regular GSIII

Anyone know if this phone will work with Verizon wireless? I didn't see CDMA so my guess is no?

phatkrazy said:   Is there a such thing SGS III Mini?

Indeed there is one!

One for the wiser lot who can distinguish between a phone and a TV remote.

I would hop on this but I'm one of the few that's still waiting for their nexus 4 to show up. Looks like a sweet phone but not equal to the Galaxy III

akbungle said:   Compare specs before buying. The Mini is nowhere near as good as the regular GSIII

this

Since this is unlocked, will this work on any gsm and carrier in US - att, tmobo, or Straight Talk?

Hi, This doesnt support 3G 850MHZ. Will this be a problem for data support on one of the GSM networks? Please suggest.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014