• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I work for an airline and travel a bunch, been eyeing up a pair of BOSE quiet comfort 15's for myself for XMas, but just couldn't bring myself to spend the $$$. So I've been instead considering the slightly lower end but similarly reviewed and half the price Audio Technica ATH-ANC7B's running $140-150.

Then I found these!!!

Just ordered a pair of Audio-Technica ATH-ANC9 QuietPoint Active Noise Cancelling Headphones from buydig.com for $194.00, after $5 off $150 promo code DIGFALLSAVE5. Tax charged in NJ.

After $50 Rebate available HERE - Final price comes to $144.

These are Audio-Technica's newer version of the ATH-ANC7B's regularly priced in the $250 to $299 range and are reviewed as a close competitor to the BOSE line-up.

I think this is an awesome deal and since I was already ready to pull the trigger on the ANC7B's it was a no brainer to jump on the ANC9's at around the same price!!!

Merry Christmas to me!!!

Member Summary

Audio-Technica ATH-ANC9
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

Audio-Technica ATH-ANC9 QuietPoint Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones
Thanks tarumk
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just received my headphones. They are definitely comparable with BOSE if not better. Very happy with this purchase!

Kicking myself for not ordering these last week. Just went to order now and they are not available anymore. I need to learn to jump on the good deals right when I see them. Thanks for the post, I'm going to keep watching.

They are $219.99 at SonicElectronix right now. Rebate applies as they are also an authorized dealer.

Back in stock at buydig for same price and coupon still works!

Thanks OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014