• Page :
  • Text Only
vlwb said:   Newegg has horrible customer service. I use them about once every 3 yrs and then remember why I don't use them. I ordered 2 of these for my kids and got the dreaded need to verify your purchase phone call. Then I get the email, then I call..They put me on hold for 10 min only to tell me the verification dept isn't in after 4PM. I placed the order after 4 pm. I just cancelled my order. I think everytime I've placed an order with them they've done this. I don't know why my acct is all the same on my cc as my order, etc. SO annoying!

I've been buying from them regularly for over 6 years and never had a problem with my orders (easily over $15K in purchases). The only issue I had was when I bought a high-end HP dual-NIC from them and it looked like it had been resealed. I submitted an RMA request and had a new card within a day or two, no fuss, no muss.

Good timing...rather have the actual card for a stocking stuffer vs. a digital code but the price is right.

In for one!

Got one. Thanks!

In for one, had the code with 20 minutes.

In for 2 I have been waiting for this mine expires 12/26 Thanks Newegg

Perfect timing, my existing expires Jan 3. Green'd OP.

Great!! In for 1

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.