• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Microsoft Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership $39.99 + Free Shipping

Microsoft Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership Digital Code [Newegg.com]
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874103299&...
Microsoft Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership Card [Newegg.com]
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874103258&...
$39.99 + Free Shipping

calistyle op

Member Summary

Microsoft Xbox LIVE 12 Month
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
In for 2 I have been waiting for this mine expires 12/26 Thanks Newegg

chowdude (Dec. 09, 2012 @ 12:05p) |

Perfect timing, my existing expires Jan 3. Green'd OP.

h2guy (Dec. 10, 2012 @ 7:34p) |

Great!! In for 1

darlamack (Dec. 10, 2012 @ 10:01p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Membership card OOS

in for one

dream22 said:   Membership card OOS

yep.....the card is out of stock, but you can still get the digital code.

thanks! great find! another gift crossed off the list.

In for 1, thanks!

I've been waiting for the $35 deal, but this will do. Much better than paying $60.

beats recent Amazon price!!

Nice deal.

I have about 5 months left on current gold. If I buy this and redeem, will the new 12 months be added on top of current 5 to become 17 months? Anybody know?

dangtong said:   Nice deal.

I have about 5 months left on current gold. If I buy this and redeem, will the new 12 months be added on top of current 5 to become 17 months? Anybody know?

Yes, you should be able to go out to 2015.

Logician1313 said:   dangtong said:   Nice deal.

Great. Thanks. In for one

Thanks OP! Got the digital code!

anyone know if you could add these to your family gold pack?

LANmonkey said:   anyone know if you could add these to your family gold pack?

yea anyone? thanks.

I'm about to just buy a couple and if anything I can re-eBay it

Thanks OP, in for 1 digital code

Thanks, OP! I've been missing out on all of the XBL 12-month deals - Mine doesn't expire until March, but I always like to re-up when a deal like this rolls around.

Cheers!

Hello I'm based in the UK, my sons have the xbox live. I'm not very good with keeping up with the technology but would these codes work for them too do you think?? many thanks and great site!!

LexTalionis said:   LANmonkey said:   anyone know if you could add these to your family gold pack?

yea anyone? thanks.

Confirmed that it does not work if you have family gold pack. CRAP! One option is to remove one of the member, ADD the membership to their account. Then add them to the family . That's what I'm planning on doing.

piglets said:   Hello I'm based in the UK, my sons have the xbox live. I'm not very good with keeping up with the technology but would these codes work for them too do you think?? many thanks and great site!!

I wouldn't see why it wouldn't work... it's just a code that you pay membership for, not sure if it's zone locked. You could call xbox live and they could actually help with that question if you want some certainty.

LANmonkey said:   piglets said:   Hello I'm based in the UK, my sons have the xbox live. I'm not very good with keeping up with the technology but would these codes work for them too do you think?? many thanks and great site!!

I wouldn't see why it wouldn't work... it's just a code that you pay membership for, not sure if it's zone locked. You could call xbox live and they could actually help with that question if you want some certainty.

Ha! Good luck deciphering "Becky's" hindi

Logician1313 said:   dangtong said:   Nice deal.

Have to call shenanigans on Logician. 5 mos.=May 2013. Plus 12 mos.=May 2014. Needs at least 8 more months for 2015 (could of course buy two).

I think that Logician was just saying that it is possible for anyone to extend a subscription out to 2015, not that dangtong's subscription would necessarily be extended that far by buying a 1 year membership extension.

Ok, then even better for OP. It says limit 3, so he can go out to 2016!

in for 2..Darn kids each need their own acct!

thanks OP

what is this used/good for? i got the 3mo one and it doesn't provide me with anything. once i get online, everything still cost more money to get.

Newegg has horrible customer service. I use them about once every 3 yrs and then remember why I don't use them. I ordered 2 of these for my kids and got the dreaded need to verify your purchase phone call. Then I get the email, then I call..They put me on hold for 10 min only to tell me the verification dept isn't in after 4PM. I placed the order after 4 pm. I just cancelled my order. I think everytime I've placed an order with them they've done this. I don't know why my acct is all the same on my cc as my order, etc. SO annoying!

Long time Newegg customer here. I never had any trouble with them.

LANmonkey said:   LexTalionis said:   LANmonkey said:   anyone know if you could add these to your family gold pack?

yea anyone? thanks.

Confirmed that it does not work if you have family gold pack. CRAP! One option is to remove one of the member, ADD the membership to their account. Then add them to the family . That's what I'm planning on doing.

HA found documentation:
http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing-and-subscriptions/account-...

Error: You can't buy this membership while your current Xbox LIVE Membership type remains active.

This error occurs if you try to redeem a prepaid Xbox LIVE Gold Membership code on a Gold Family Pack account. To use the Gold Membership code, temporarily remove a family member from the Family Pack so that they can redeem the code, wait seven days, and then add the family member back to your Family Pack. Here are the steps:

On your console, sign in to Xbox LIVE with the primary account for the Gold Family Pack.
Go to Settings, and select Family.
Select the family member you want to remove.
Select Remove from Family Pack.
Ask the member to redeem the prepaid code on their Xbox LIVE account.
Wait seven days, and then add the member back to the Gold Family Pack.
Note When the person with the Gold Membership rejoins the Gold Family Pack, membership time on his or her Gold Membership is converted to Gold Family Pack membership time. A month is added to the Gold Family Pack membership for every two months of individual Gold Membership time.

Thanks, in for 2 x ($39.99) Microsoft Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership (Digital Code)

vlwb said:   Newegg has horrible customer service. I use them about once every 3 yrs and then remember why I don't use them. I ordered 2 of these for my kids and got the dreaded need to verify your purchase phone call. Then I get the email, then I call..They put me on hold for 10 min only to tell me the verification dept isn't in after 4PM. I placed the order after 4 pm. I just cancelled my order. I think everytime I've placed an order with them they've done this. I don't know why my acct is all the same on my cc as my order, etc. SO annoying!

I've been buying from them regularly for over 6 years and never had a problem with my orders (easily over $15K in purchases). The only issue I had was when I bought a high-end HP dual-NIC from them and it looked like it had been resealed. I submitted an RMA request and had a new card within a day or two, no fuss, no muss.

Good timing...rather have the actual card for a stocking stuffer vs. a digital code but the price is right.

In for one!

Got one. Thanks!

In for one, had the code with 20 minutes.

In for 2 I have been waiting for this mine expires 12/26 Thanks Newegg

Perfect timing, my existing expires Jan 3. Green'd OP.

Great!! In for 1

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014