Does anybody need a coupon? PM your email

SlamminMOFO (Dec. 05, 2012 @ 12:44p) |

That was nice of you.

allerobed (Dec. 08, 2012 @ 12:45a) |

yes plz mastermasonfl@gmail.com

mastermasomfl (Jan. 11, 2013 @ 8:32p) |

• Also categorized in:

Nice find. I plan on doing this deal:

There is a new $1.35/2 Hershey’s Holiday Bags Coupon available to My Savings Club Members on coupons.com. Of you can get a $1.10/2 Coupon if you are not a My Savings Club Member. If you are a My Savings Member you can print two of both! You can get the bags for as low as $1.08 after coupon and ECB at CVS this week.

Buy (4) Hershey Holiday Bags $2.50 ea
Use (2) $1.35/2 Hershey’s Holiday Bags coupon
Pay $7.30, Get $3 ECB (limit 2)
= $4.30, or $1.08 each!

so I will pick up some free water at the same time. Thanks MC.

There $1/2 coupons on M&M's at redplum. Good deal on those too for $10. Gallon milk is in my AD for 3.29 with $1 extrabuck. A start towards $10.

good deal....but I don't recall ever seeing the VW 6-pack in CVS, wonder if they carry it in all the stores....will find out soon I guess....

FYI,

very nice deal on Schick/Playtex items this week. Spend $20 on ANY in the line, get $10 ECB. there were a bunch of Schick Razor/Blades coupons in the 12/2 SS or RP

It prints even though I didn't sign into a cvs account , but says "for intended recipient only". I signed into my wife's account and got the same bar code. Anybody have problems with beeping coupons when redeeming?

canusa said:   It prints even though I didn't sign into a cvs account , but says "for intended recipient only". I signed into my wife's account and got the same bar code. Anybody have problems with beeping coupons when redeeming?

it's tied to your cookies, clear your history, then print it again. if not.you'll get the same bar code each time.

MISTERCHEAP said:   canusa said:   It prints even though I didn't sign into a cvs account , but says "for intended recipient only". I signed into my wife's account and got the same bar code. Anybody have problems with beeping coupons when redeeming?

it's tied to your cookies, clear your history, then print it again. if not.you'll get the same bar code each time.

Thanks MrC

MISTERCHEAP said:   canusa said:   It prints even though I didn't sign into a cvs account , but says "for intended recipient only". I signed into my wife's account and got the same bar code. Anybody have problems with beeping coupons when redeeming?

Or just use FireFox private browsing, or just use another computer, or.. On second thought, just clear your cookies!

Anyone know if they charge CRV for 1 bottle 5˘ or 6 bottle 30˘ in CA?

I am guessing it will be 30˘, when I buy Coke 12pk they charge me 60˘.

Thanks OP. Worked in Lancaster, PA, and thankfully they had the calorie-free Vitamin Water amongst their offerings.

Also did the Schick deal mentioned above---got the 8-pack of Hydro 5 blades for about $12 after cashing in $8 in ECB and applying $3 in coupons; and got $10 in fresh ECB back in the process. Paid with a CVS giftcard that I bought for something like 10% off face value from one of the many online giftcard discounters a few months back. Stacks up to a pretty good deal.

I see the vitamin water deal on page, but when I click on print coupon I get "$2.99 CVS Spectravite Senior Vitamin with coupon!
110. ct. Coupon redeemable in store only."

Is deal dead?

will need to grab some today, thanks

yungtiger said:   I see the vitamin water deal on page, but when I click on print coupon I get "$2.99 CVS Spectravite Senior Vitamin with coupon!

Is deal dead?

There seems to be a problem.

zmaster said:   Anyone know if they charge CRV for 1 bottle 5˘ or 6 bottle 30˘ in CA?

I am guessing it will be 30˘, when I buy Coke 12pk they charge me 60˘.

CRV is per bottle.

http://www.calrecycle.ca.gov/BevContainer/Retailers/CRVCompute.p...

yungtiger said:   I see the vitamin water deal on page, but when I click on print coupon I get "$2.99 CVS Spectravite Senior Vitamin with coupon!

Is deal dead?

It appears that they are out of print and you just uncovered next week's deal!

heads up!!!

if you printed two coupons, some packs have a $1/2 off two peelie Manu q on them. get $1 overage! ymmv

Kudos to my local CVS manager whose store doesn't carry the 6 packs but was happy to honor it on 6 of the individual bottles in the cooler. When I pointed out that they didn't have 6 of the 16.9 ounce bottles in there he said "no problem" just pick any six of the bigger ones!

captainlynne said:   Kudos to my local CVS manager whose store doesn't carry the 6 packs but was happy to honor it on 6 of the individual bottles in the cooler. When I pointed out that they didn't have 6 of the 16.9 ounce bottles in there he said "no problem" just pick any six of the bigger ones!

That would never happen to me as my local CVS employees are rude and a bunch of sticklers. They act as if it's coming out of their pocket.

lydiachang said:   It appears that they are out of print and you just uncovered next week's deal!

Aww shucks, good deal OP and thank you for answering!

Sorry, this deal is no longer available.

anyone have a scan or an image of the coupon we can use? Sounds like they are not one use coupons and all have the same barcode

shaggyucla said:   anyone have a scan or an image of the coupon we can use? Sounds like they are not one use coupons and all have the same barcode

They are all unique bar codes

just got back from cvs and they had it free liquid yum!

Does anybody need a coupon? PM your email

SlamminMOFO said:   Does anybody need a coupon? PM your email

That was nice of you.

yes plz mastermasonfl@gmail.com

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014