• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Craftsman 13" Tool Bag @ Sears.com - $3.59
was $9.99
Buy Online, Pick Up In Store

Add it to your cart to have the discount applied at checkout

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Sears
See Sears coupons that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Craftsman 13" Tool Bag (43.70kB)
Thanks Solipsist
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Put this 9 x 9 tarp for $5.83 shipped inside the bag for a great gift under $10.

Logician1313 (Dec. 05, 2012 @ 12:04p) |

I think I can arrange something (Check your PM box)

Logician1313 (Dec. 05, 2012 @ 12:07p) |

took to long to go pick up put back in stock but i got it for sale price had 5 left. Kmart is very easy to deal with.

tinkakat (Jan. 01, 2013 @ 10:03p) |

• Also categorized in:

These are worth it. I already have some and am buying more. They are good for fishing gear, tools for specialized jobs (drywall knives etc.) where you can just grab and go.

Pretty nice bag, got one the other day for $5.69. Wished I would have waited, though I did use some free shoprewards points I got. Going to use it as a tool bag for my car.

Grabbed two of these yesterday and ended up ordering two more.

Thanks OP, in for 1

Showing up as 3.99 in cart ? Is a coupon code needed ?

koblu said:   Showing up as 3.99 in cart ? Is a coupon code needed ?

Looks like they raised the price to $3.99 now, which is still pretty hot.

koblu said:   Showing up as 3.99 in cart ? Is a coupon code needed ?

Per OP: Add it to your cart to have the discount applied at checkout.

$3.99 (26.44kB)
Disclaimer
Hoogineer said:   koblu said:   Showing up as 3.99 in cart ? Is a coupon code needed ?

Per OP: Add it to your cart to have the discount applied at checkout.

It showed the discount price before the checkout screen before. It is still showing up as $3.99 in my cart as well.

These bags would be so much better if they had neck straps. When repairing my roof, I ended up using a duffle bag because of the neck strap. Also if it did, you could still carry a ladder, etc with both hands.

I highly recommend these bags....

But I've noticed that I have a preference for the 16" ones.

They're $3.99 now, still worth it. I'd be in for 2, but my local Sears is out of stock and I don't feel like driving around town for a few more bags.

nice...don't forget Discovercard 10% CashBack and I also had had around 400 shopyourway rewards points I didn't know I had hanging around which lowered it a little more..thanks o.p.

I too can vouch for these bags. great for trip specific fishing gear/job specific tools. also good for a catchall tool kit for the truck/camping etc.

Thanks OP. In for 3 and all ready for pick up. Time to get the garage oranized!

great togo bag for quick jobs, thanks op

In for the last 2 at my local Sears, thanks OP!

Good deal. Green for OP.

3.99 For me.

Was 3.99 for me as well after completing checkout, but I'll get my 10% thru ShopDiscover.

Seems to be all gone now

all OOS

I get a lot of use out of the 4 bags I had, so I picked up 8 more. These will make better Christmas presents than the $4 in cash I was planning on giving.

Now I wish I'd bought some, even without no strap.

arons said:   I get a lot of use out of the 4 bags I had, so I picked up 8 more. These will make better Christmas presents than the $4 in cash I was planning on giving.

Put this 9 x 9 tarp for $5.83 shipped inside the bag for a great gift under $10.

Slickone said:   Now I wish I'd bought some, even without no strap.

I think I can arrange something (Check your PM box)

took to long to go pick up put back in stock but i got it for sale price had 5 left. Kmart is very easy to deal with.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014