• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I missed the Craftsman Evolv compressor that Butcher posted a few days ago, but I found this one which is pretty much identical. I'm not too sure about the brand, but light duty Harbor Freight compressors seem to last forever. Use coupon code OFFERS10 for $5 off. Free store pickup and tax if applicable. Maybe someone can find a stackable coupon code to sweeten this up just a little more?

TNT Compressor

Kmart.com
See Kmart.com discounts that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

compressor
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

From SD:

TNT 3 gal. Air Compressor with 2 in. Brad Nailer and 10 pc. Accessory Kit $50.66 pick up in store @ Kmart
Kmart has

TNT 3 gal. Air Compressor with 2 in. Brad Nailer and 10 pc. Accessory Kit [Kmart.com] for $59.99

Add one of these fillers:- Smart Sense Sparkling Water [Kmart.com] $0.67c

Select pick up in store to save on shipping or ships FREE with ShipVantage FREE 30 day trial [Kmart.com]

Use Code RETAIL60 for $10 off $60

Final Price $50.66

Thanks, Stuffed. I couldn't get the code to work with it though. I guess it may be expired.

My experience has been that FW is kind of poor on air compressor knowledge . You might want to head over to the other one for being better informed about the product.

I bought this same TNT Compressor pkg from Kmart OL ISP earlier this year for $50 before tax. It does well what I expect from it. Very convenient & movable for the small jobs.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014