QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

staples free paper is back (coupon/dummy sku for rebate exp 12/15)

First page
1 of 5
VivYip
12/4/12 2:15 PM
UPDATE! (12/9/12) Courtesy of billrbuin (THANK YOU!!!), this deal is NOT dead! The same dummy sku number is triggering a NEW rebate: 12-35288

Product: Staples Multipurpose Paper 8.5 x 11 Inch Ream
Rebate reward: $6.99 Check
Purchase dates: 12-09-2012 through 12-15-2012
Postmark date: Purchase Date Plus 60 Days
Promotion: $6.99 Rebate on a Staples Multipurpose Paper 8.5 x 11 inch Ream (SKU 513099) at Staples Stores ONLY
Promotion details:
Purchase must be made between 12/09/12 and 12/15/12. Requests MUST be submitted online or postmarked within 60 days from date of purchase. To submit online go to www.stapleseasyrebates.com and follow the instructions. To mail rebate Staples STORE PURCHASE: Send ONLY the completed ORIGINAL rebate redemption form printed from the cash register, the ORIGINAL submission form printed from www.stapleseasyrebates.com, or the ORIGINAL PDF submission form provided by a Staples store. Offer valid in US only. Good for actual purchases by end users; excludes resellers and distributors of products and their families. You should receive your rebate within 6-9 weeks after claim is received. All rebates will be made in US dollars. We are not responsible for lost or misdirected mail and illegible entries. Staples logo and product names are trademarks of Staples and their respective companies. Limit 1 rebate per name/address/household. For questions about your rebate call 1-877-266-6483. Fraudulent submissions could result in federal prosecution under the U.S. Mail Fraud Statutes (18 USC, Section 1341 & 1342). Keep a copy of your documents for future reference.

original post below

http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/hBQvlZGB7SHGCB8vibnCXvmJ8kB/...

http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/hBQvlZGB7SHGCB8vibnCXvmJ8kB/...

(i can't get the print to pdf on computer on work computer and chrome is not happy (sorry))

Print this page to redeem this offer in store.

Valid in store only.

FREE after easy rebate.

Staples Multipurpose Paper, 8 1/2" x 11", Ream.*

Item no. 513099. Reg. $6.99 - $6.99 with this rebate = Free

Associate scan UPC before completing sale:

Non Inventory SKU: 866957

*Valid through 12/8/2012 in Staples U.S. stores only. Valid on Staples 8 1/2" x 11" Multipurpose Paper Ream, item no. 513099. Reg. $6.99. Limit of 1 rebate per household. While supplies last. Plus tax where applicable. For details, see StaplesEasyRebates.com.

Cashier instructions: Scan the bar code, or cashier enters SKU 866957 in the same transaction as the paper purchase to trigger the easy rebate. Follow instructions to submit easy rebate online or by mail.

sorry if repost...thank you for reading this post

(will try to update with pdf file of the coupon when i get home tonight...or if someone can "print" to pdf, it'd be very helpful
update 4:01pm: thank you v999 for the pdf!)

update 12/5/12: rebate offer 12-35289

Promotion: $6.99 Rebate on a Staples Multipurpose Paper 8.5 x 11 inch Ream (SKU 513099) at Staples Stores ONLY
Rebate reward: Rebate Check
PayPal
Valid purchase dates: 12/02/12 through 12/08/12
Must be submitted by: Purchase Date Plus 60 Days
Promotion details:
Purchase must be made between 12/02/12 and 12/08/12. Requests MUST be submitted online or postmarked within 60 days from date of purchase. To submit online go to www.stapleseasyrebates.com and follow the instructions. To mail rebate Staples STORE PURCHASE: Send ONLY the completed ORIGINAL rebate redemption form printed from the cash register, the ORIGINAL submission form printed from www.stapleseasyrebates.com, or the ORIGINAL PDF submission form provided by a Staples store. Offer valid in US only. Good for actual purchases by end users; excludes resellers and distributors of products and their families. You should receive your rebate within 6-9 weeks after claim is received. All rebates will be made in US dollars. We are not responsible for lost or misdirected mail and illegible entries. Staples logo and product names are trademarks of Staples and their respective companies. Limit 1 rebate per name/address/household. For questions about your rebate call 1-877-266-6483. Fraudulent submissions could result in federal prosecution under the U.S. Mail Fraud Statutes (18 USC, Section 1341 & 1342). Keep a copy of your documents for future reference.

thank you v999 [ application/pdf - 37.56kB ]
WikiPost
12/4/12 2:15 PM
Upgraded v999's coupon PDF to 2 on a page so you can give one to your "Friend".
PDF 2fer.
paper [ image/jpeg - 12.92kB ]
labboypro
12/4/12 2:22 PM
Good. I was starting to worry about running out. I've only got a gazillion reams sitting around from recent deals.
metsfan
12/4/12 2:37 PM
Make sure you get the right paper! This is a separate deal from the copy paper that's $3 AR this week. Last week, that coupon gave an additional $3 on that one... this week, the coupon is a $6.99 rebate on the multipurpose paper. You want the paper that's in blue wrapping with white text, not white wrapping with blue text.
v999
12/4/12 2:38 PM
here is the pdf.
Staples free paper coupon [ application/pdf - 37.56kB ]
VivYip
12/4/12 3:13 PM
thank you v999!

(YMMV if you're ambitious, it might be possible to combine the 10% off coupon (here with these (since this si a dummy sku there should be no problems...but that's upto you)
metsfan
12/4/12 3:28 PM
VivYip said:   

thank you v999!

(YMMV if you're ambitious, it might be possible to combine the 10% off coupon (here with these (since this si a dummy sku there should be no problems...but that's upto you)

I'm going to be buying it with 4 photo papers + 2 duracells and use the 10% off and a $10 off $75. We'll see how it goes. (Also, the $4 duracell manufacturer's coupon).
galvodog10
12/4/12 4:53 PM
thank you...I am starting to feel like Dunder-Mifflin though
GreenTrash
12/4/12 5:51 PM
Am I mistaken here? This is only for individual reams of paper?
VivYip
12/4/12 6:29 PM
yes, this is for a ream of paper.
First page
1 of 5
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.