• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
UPDATE! (12/9/12) Courtesy of billrbuin (THANK YOU!!!), this deal is NOT dead! The same dummy sku number is triggering a NEW rebate: 12-35288

Product: Staples Multipurpose Paper 8.5 x 11 Inch Ream
Rebate reward: $6.99 Check
Purchase dates: 12-09-2012 through 12-15-2012
Postmark date: Purchase Date Plus 60 Days
Promotion: $6.99 Rebate on a Staples Multipurpose Paper 8.5 x 11 inch Ream (SKU 513099) at Staples Stores ONLY
Promotion details:
Purchase must be made between 12/09/12 and 12/15/12. Requests MUST be submitted online or postmarked within 60 days from date of purchase. To submit online go to www.stapleseasyrebates.com and follow the instructions. To mail rebate Staples STORE PURCHASE: Send ONLY the completed ORIGINAL rebate redemption form printed from the cash register, the ORIGINAL submission form printed from www.stapleseasyrebates.com, or the ORIGINAL PDF submission form provided by a Staples store. Offer valid in US only. Good for actual purchases by end users; excludes resellers and distributors of products and their families. You should receive your rebate within 6-9 weeks after claim is received. All rebates will be made in US dollars. We are not responsible for lost or misdirected mail and illegible entries. Staples logo and product names are trademarks of Staples and their respective companies. Limit 1 rebate per name/address/household. For questions about your rebate call 1-877-266-6483. Fraudulent submissions could result in federal prosecution under the U.S. Mail Fraud Statutes (18 USC, Section 1341 & 1342). Keep a copy of your documents for future reference.

original post below

http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/hBQvlZGB7SHGCB8vibnCXvmJ8kB/...

http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/hBQvlZGB7SHGCB8vibnCXvmJ8kB/...

(i can't get the print to pdf on computer on work computer and chrome is not happy (sorry))

Print this page to redeem this offer in store.

Valid in store only.

FREE after easy rebate.

Staples Multipurpose Paper, 8 1/2" x 11", Ream.*

Item no. 513099. Reg. $6.99 - $6.99 with this rebate = Free

Associate scan UPC before completing sale:

Non Inventory SKU: 866957

*Valid through 12/8/2012 in Staples U.S. stores only. Valid on Staples 8 1/2" x 11" Multipurpose Paper Ream, item no. 513099. Reg. $6.99. Limit of 1 rebate per household. While supplies last. Plus tax where applicable. For details, see StaplesEasyRebates.com.

Cashier instructions: Scan the bar code, or cashier enters SKU 866957 in the same transaction as the paper purchase to trigger the easy rebate. Follow instructions to submit easy rebate online or by mail.

sorry if repost...thank you for reading this post

(will try to update with pdf file of the coupon when i get home tonight...or if someone can "print" to pdf, it'd be very helpful
update 4:01pm: thank you v999 for the pdf!)

update 12/5/12: rebate offer 12-35289

Promotion: $6.99 Rebate on a Staples Multipurpose Paper 8.5 x 11 inch Ream (SKU 513099) at Staples Stores ONLY
Rebate reward: Rebate Check
PayPal
Valid purchase dates: 12/02/12 through 12/08/12
Must be submitted by: Purchase Date Plus 60 Days
Promotion details:
Purchase must be made between 12/02/12 and 12/08/12. Requests MUST be submitted online or postmarked within 60 days from date of purchase. To submit online go to www.stapleseasyrebates.com and follow the instructions. To mail rebate Staples STORE PURCHASE: Send ONLY the completed ORIGINAL rebate redemption form printed from the cash register, the ORIGINAL submission form printed from www.stapleseasyrebates.com, or the ORIGINAL PDF submission form provided by a Staples store. Offer valid in US only. Good for actual purchases by end users; excludes resellers and distributors of products and their families. You should receive your rebate within 6-9 weeks after claim is received. All rebates will be made in US dollars. We are not responsible for lost or misdirected mail and illegible entries. Staples logo and product names are trademarks of Staples and their respective companies. Limit 1 rebate per name/address/household. For questions about your rebate call 1-877-266-6483. Fraudulent submissions could result in federal prosecution under the U.S. Mail Fraud Statutes (18 USC, Section 1341 & 1342). Keep a copy of your documents for future reference.

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

paper
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
For those who don't receive the email.

v999 (Dec. 11, 2012 @ 10:33a) |

Staples Rewards from last month are now available to print. If you are Premier, they don't expire until 5/31/13.

MrVietnam (Dec. 12, 2012 @ 6:33a) |

Went and picked up the paper tonight. I initially took the copy paper that they have on the display, since it's $3 AR. R... (more)

billrubin (Dec. 14, 2012 @ 12:25a) |

Upgraded v999's coupon PDF to 2 on a page so you can give one to your "Friend".
PDF 2fer.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good. I was starting to worry about running out. I've only got a gazillion reams sitting around from recent deals.

Make sure you get the right paper! This is a separate deal from the copy paper that's $3 AR this week. Last week, that coupon gave an additional $3 on that one... this week, the coupon is a $6.99 rebate on the multipurpose paper. You want the paper that's in blue wrapping with white text, not white wrapping with blue text.

here is the pdf.

thank you v999!

(YMMV if you're ambitious, it might be possible to combine the 10% off coupon (here with these (since this si a dummy sku there should be no problems...but that's upto you)

VivYip said:   thank you v999!

(YMMV if you're ambitious, it might be possible to combine the 10% off coupon (here with these (since this si a dummy sku there should be no problems...but that's upto you)

I'm going to be buying it with 4 photo papers + 2 duracells and use the 10% off and a $10 off $75. We'll see how it goes. (Also, the $4 duracell manufacturer's coupon).

thank you...I am starting to feel like Dunder-Mifflin though

Am I mistaken here? This is only for individual reams of paper?

yes, this is for a ream of paper.

metsfan said:   VivYip said:   thank you v999!

I'm going to be buying it with 4 photo papers + 2 duracells and use the 10% off and a $10 off $75. We'll see how it goes. (Also, the $4 duracell manufacturer's coupon).

Will be trying the same and throwing Staples GCs from Discover on top as payment to make this a decent MM.

I feel gangsters should hire FWers to launder money, they'd never get caught.

hot deals does rewards and rebates

the members in finance are the ones webdoctors' thinking about. =T

metsfan said:   VivYip said:   thank you v999!

I did something similar but on a lesser scale - two photo papers & one Duracell along with the FAR paper. The store manager took my OD $10 off $50 coupon and the 10% coupon in addition to the FAR paper coupon. Success!

Upgraded v999's coupon PDF to 2 on a page so you can give one to your "Friend".

I'm sure your local schools/libraries would appreciate a donation.

labboypro said:   Good. I was starting to worry about running out. I've only got a gazillion reams sitting around from recent deals.

six ninety nine for a ream of paper? you got to be kidding me. two dollars and thirty three cents a Wal-Mart.

galvodog10 said:   thank you...I am starting to feel like Dunder-Mifflin though

Not really, they'll be out of business in May.

badboi said:   six ninety nine for a ream of paper? you got to be kidding me. two dollars and thirty three cents a Wal-Mart.
macdave said:   http://www.quill.com/quill-brand-copy-paper/cbs/245730.html
Forget Wal-Mart! Forget Quill! Any FWer here will sell you reams for $2 apiece. How many do you want?

Reminds me of a co-worker of mine: "you buy these at a dollar apiece, I buy them TWO for only $3!". Sheesh!

Awesome! Thank you. Always need free paper.

OneCheapMamma said:   Awesome! Thank you. Always need free paper.Not free, lady. $2 apiece. How many do you want?

macdave said:   http://www.quill.com/quill-brand-copy-paper/cbs/245730.html

I think this is very subtle joke (it's dunder-mifflin paper...) I have this urge to photoshop the image to have the fatwallet logo on the box "fatwallet deal paper"

BTW, rebate offer is 12-35289

Rebate reward: Rebate Check
PayPal
Valid purchase dates: 12/02/12 through 12/08/12
Must be submitted by: Purchase Date Plus 60 Days
Promotion details:
Purchase must be made between 12/02/12 and 12/08/12. Requests MUST be submitted online or postmarked within 60 days from date of purchase. To submit online go to www.stapleseasyrebates.com and follow the instructions. To mail rebate Staples STORE PURCHASE: Send ONLY the completed ORIGINAL rebate redemption form printed from the cash register, the ORIGINAL submission form printed from www.stapleseasyrebates.com, or the ORIGINAL PDF submission form provided by a Staples store. Offer valid in US only. Good for actual purchases by end users; excludes resellers and distributors of products and their families. You should receive your rebate within 6-9 weeks after claim is received. All rebates will be made in US dollars. We are not responsible for lost or misdirected mail and illegible entries. Staples logo and product names are trademarks of Staples and their respective companies. Limit 1 rebate per name/address/household. For questions about your rebate call 1-877-266-6483. Fraudulent submissions could result in federal prosecution under the U.S. Mail Fraud Statutes (18 USC, Section 1341 & 1342). Keep a copy of your documents for future reference.

badboi said:   six ninety nine for a ream of paper? you got to be kidding me. two dollars and thirty three cents a Wal-Mart. no free paper at Staples, two thirty three at WalMart. i am no math expert, but from the minimal math that i know 0 < 2.33.

badboi said:   six ninety nine for a ream of paper? you got to be kidding me. two dollars and thirty three cents a Wal-Mart.

raddish said:    no free paper at Staples, two thirty three at WalMart. i am no math expert, but from the minimal math that i know 0 < 2.33.

This really isn't a debate worth having (again!!).

Free after rewards deals clearly aren't for everyone, but there are many of us who understand and appreciate these deals. Thanks OP

freakinout said:   badboi said:   six ninety nine for a ream of paper? you got to be kidding me. two dollars and thirty three cents a Wal-Mart.

raddish said:    no free paper at Staples, two thirty three at WalMart. i am no math expert, but from the minimal math that i know 0 < 2.33.

This really isn't a debate worth having (again!!).

Free after rewards deals clearly aren't for everyone, but there are many of us who understand and appreciate these deals. Thanks OP
Don't feed the trolls. B/B is a troll.

raddish said:   badboi said:   six ninety nine for a ream of paper? you got to be kidding me. two dollars and thirty three cents a Wal-Mart. no free paper at Staples, two thirty three at WalMart. i am no math expert, but from the minimal math that i know 0 < 2.33.
The way I see it, if I need paper and there is none free at Staples, I'd rather pick it up at Wal-Mart.

This dummy sku coupon can be used with the 10% off one item coupon, right? Hope so. It could cover the sales tax and give me a few extra cents back too.

MrVietnam said:   This dummy sku coupon can be used with the 10% off one item coupon, right? Hope so. It could cover the sales tax and give me a few extra cents back too.

Forget 10% off. How about 20% off?

We used the 10% off coupon just fine. It rang $6.99 - .70 + .45 tax = $6.74.

v999 said:   MrVietnam said:   This dummy sku coupon can be used with the 10% off one item coupon, right? Hope so. It could cover the sales tax and give me a few extra cents back too.

Forget 10% off. How about 20% off?

Thanks. Great find. Too bad though I didn't see your post before I went out an successfully used the 10% off coupon.

However I will use it tomorrow to pick up one more photo paper and make it a small MM.

Huh. Think this might turn into a $3 money maker for me. On my receipt, I have $3 off for a 100% price guarantee. But the rebate printed out fine and seemed to take on the Staples website fine, saying for $6.99. Of course, it will be awhile before I find out.

I am guessing this is something they did last week for the paper because of the issues, and they did not realize this week's deal works differently.

I used this 10% off entire purchase that was linked in another thread. I bought 4 photo papers, 1 ream, 2 duracells. Used 10% and $10 off $75. Forgot my $4 duracell coupon, but since it's my last one it doesn't matter if it I use it this week or next week anyway.

On my receipt, the 10% shows up as a separate discount, not prorated to each item like most coupons. I wonder how that will affect the battery rewards...

How is it $3 moneymaker kmsandrbs? Is it price matched with other retailer? Please let me know.

There is a new rebate for this coupon this week! Staples usually hides these bonus rebates (it was last week) but for some reason it's exposed this time. If you search on the dummy SKU 866957, you will see that it comes up with a 12/9-15 rebate. The rebate id is 12-35288. Limit is 1 again.

metsfan said:   On my receipt, the 10% shows up as a separate discount, not prorated to each item like most coupons. I wonder how that will affect the battery rewards...Sadly, it worked the same way as the normal 10% off coupon .

billrubin said:   There is a new rebate for this coupon this week! Staples usually hides these bonus rebates (it was last week) but for some reason it's exposed this time. If you search on the dummy SKU 866957, you will see that it comes up with a 12/9-15 rebate. The rebate id is 12-35288. Limit is 1 again.

than you billrubin! has anyone received the dummy sku/coupon(?) or knows how to obtain the correct expiration date on the coupon?

VivYip said:   billrubin said:   There is a new rebate for this coupon this week! Staples usually hides these bonus rebates (it was last week) but for some reason it's exposed this time. If you search on the dummy SKU 866957, you will see that it comes up with a 12/9-15 rebate. The rebate id is 12-35288. Limit is 1 again.
than you billrubin! has anyone received the dummy sku/coupon(?) or knows how to obtain the correct expiration date on the coupon?
I'd imagine that they will email it at some point during the week. But the old coupon will work fine, since it's just a dummy item UPC. Getting a picky cashier to scan it is YMMV. I noticed when submitting last week's rebate that it was valid all week, but the coupon was only sent out on Tuesday.

hmmm...

for reference purposes only (below; official "correct" one will probably arrive in email on tuesday, as billrubin mentioned)

VivYip said:   hmmm...

for reference purposes only (below; official "correct" one will probably arrive in email on tuesday, as billrubin mentioned)
Many cashiers will at least try to scan expired coupons, so I think it's more than just for reference.

Skipping 7 Messages...
Went and picked up the paper tonight. I initially took the copy paper that they have on the display, since it's $3 AR. Realized my mistake and went back and got the right one. The cashier told me that she had a customer yesterday who bought the wrong one, and neither she nor the manager could figure out what the problem was when the FAR rebate did not print out! Since the coupon is actually just a dummy item, it scans whether you purchased the correct paper or not.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014