• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Just went to Staples this morning and used last weeks dummy sku and last weeks 20% off coupon and both worked fine. Cashier didn't even bother looking at the dummy sku one, just scanned it. She looked at the 20% off coupon briefly and then scanned it also. Total was about $1 MM after tax.

If you are overstocked from too many sales (can there really be too many sales?), these are also great for donations. Our company is sponsoring a home for foster children, and printer paper is on their list of requested items.

i used the 5 off 25 coupon with the dummy sku and 2 $1FAR photo paper...other variations are possible too.

Free paper coupon was sent out today in the "16 coupons for extra holiday savings. Open now!" email.

billrubin said:   Free paper coupon was sent out today in the "16 coupons for extra holiday savings. Open now!" email.

For those who don't receive the email.

Staples Rewards from last month are now available to print. If you are Premier, they don't expire until 5/31/13.

Went and picked up the paper tonight. I initially took the copy paper that they have on the display, since it's $3 AR. Realized my mistake and went back and got the right one. The cashier told me that she had a customer yesterday who bought the wrong one, and neither she nor the manager could figure out what the problem was when the FAR rebate did not print out! Since the coupon is actually just a dummy item, it scans whether you purchased the correct paper or not.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.