• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
i didn't see this posted anywhere, if it's a repeat please disregard. the jewelry code is for today only 12/4/12 not sure when the other code ends.

if you are looking for jewelry this might be a good deal for you, you have to enter code JEWEL20 first, then CCYT115 (has to be over a 100 purchase)

2 bracelets were $350 and $200, both marked down together to $250 minus the 20% jewelry20 code = $200, minus the 20% code = $150, after Kohls cash = 120 plus tax with free shipping

http://www.kohls.com/catalog.jsp?N=3000010627

hope that helps someone for xmas

Kohl's
See Kohl's coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

I found a ring in there last night
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    FRIENDS20
    20% off any order (expires 8/4/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

just like 50% off at Macy's on all jewelry. (hint it's not a deal)

rigor said:   just like 50% off at Macy's on all jewelry. (hint it's not a deal)

If you know your prices and know the value of what you're shopping for there most certainly are lots of deals to be had even in the jewelry dept.

tedteddy said:   $200, minus the 20% code = $150

20% off $200 is $160 not $150.

Anyone that doesn't want to jump through all the steps to figure out their discount, 20% stacked twice = 36% off.

I don't bother counting Kohl's Cash into discounts anymore because the restrictions and return policy with it has become so strict that it's not nearly as valuable as it used to be.

Thanks for posting!

Instead of CCYT115, use code JINGLE for extra 20% off. Any purchase amount. Does not have to be over $100. No KCharge required.

KCash is @ $15/$50, so in this example, it will net you $45 and not $30.

When we click (the image on the top right corner of the Kohls website) the "Everyone gets 15 Kohls cash for 50..." the details says its 10 for every 50. Is it right?

I am trying to contact Kohl's about it, but their agents are busy. Looks like $15/$50 might be incorrect.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014