• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Omega Juicer 8006 Deal with 40% off at Macy's is back for those that missed out a few weeks ago. Total is $199 with $10 coupon code XJW562A992 and free shipping. Great deal as most online stores have them for around $300+, Amazon has them for $282. I missed out on it last time, but am glad to see the deal back!

Here is the breakdown:
Reg. $349.99
Sale -140 40% off
Sale Total $209.99
Coupon -$10 off
Total 199.99

Deal expires tomorrow - Dec 5th.
Some of the other Omega Juicers like the VRT are also 40% off.

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/omega-8006-juicer-nutrition-c...

Macy's
Need a Macy's coupon that earns 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Omega Juicer 8006
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Argh, chickened out and canceled. I never really use my Breville (that I paid a fortune for) and me thinks this will fal... (more)

coolbreeze (Dec. 05, 2012 @ 9:26p) |

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-dAC1Ul_zM

Macy's also sells the Hurom. With the 40% off and $10 coupon, it's $10 cheape... (more)

tpatch (Dec. 06, 2012 @ 12:29a) |

I love mine. I haven't really been juicing with it, but the fact I can make my own peanut butter with it keeps it out o... (more)

kain9i6 (Dec. 06, 2012 @ 1:02p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP. I've been waiting for a good price on these. Was actually looking for the 8004 b/c it's suppose to be cheaper but not in this case.

Thank you OP !!

In for one, thanks

This or the Hurom from Costco for 300? GF wants a slow juicer for Christmas. Good timing!

NIce. Always wanted one of these.

Curious if anyone has experience with a Vitamix and this juicer? Any thoughts?

I don't own a masticating juicer but the difference between this and Vitamix would be that this juicer spins slow - 80 RPM, whereas the Vitamix is designed to grind up anything you put in it at high speeds. So, with its fast spinning blades, the Vitamix generates a lot of heat (which is why it boils soups) - this heat is not necessarily good for juices, etc. which you may want to refrigerate or store for a few days.
If you plan on eating or drinking immediately following juicing, I'd recommend the Vitamix because it even grinds the pulp. This juicer will separate pulp from the juice of the food - I guess you can eat the pulp separately, but I don't think I would. I have a separate centrifugal juicer which also extracts pulp, but don't use it so often because I feel like most of the healthy fiber is wasted, unless I add it back in to the juice (but with things like oranges with seeds, the pulp contains bits of seeds which make the juice quite bitter if I add some pulp back).

Experts chime in.

Can't we do this? I guess we can and we should. Power to the spenders. Fatwallet makes me say things.

Here we go.

Kohls has this for 399.99.

Kohls Omega-8006

Price match to Macys

= 210

20% discount = 168

10 for 50 = 138.

Not sure if discover card or chase card still work + fatwallet CB = more savings

YES! Great find.

Kohl's will match any price, as long as it's the same model. The simplest way I do this is to call their support number and walk them through the models and then show them the link. If you have the item in your Kohl's cart when they ask for your email it will auto populate on their end and they simply price adjust it. I've done this twice within the last month on a dehydrator and kitchenaid.

Checha said:   Experts chime in.

Can't we do this? I guess we can and we should. Power to the spenders. Fatwallet makes me say things.

Here we go.

Kohls has this for 399.99.

Kohls Omega-8006

Price match to Macys

= 210

20% discount = 168

10 for 50 = 138.

Not sure if discover card or chase card still work + fatwallet CB = more savings

Wait, a vitamix is not a juicer. Its a blender. That is totally different then this product.

I own both, and this is by far the best on the market. It rotates at a very slow pace, so you dont lose the macronutrients to heat. It is also extremely easy to clean up. The only downside is that it takes time to juice, vs the spinning juicers. I would say 32OZ of juice takes a total of 15-20 minutes to create. You really have to make a conscious health choice to juice. I use the blender once or twice a month, and this juicer about once a day. This one also makes butters and spaghetti. Call it cancer prevention.

I found a Champion (same type juicer as the Omega) practically new in the box at a THRIFT STORE for 4 bucks! Amazing juicers!
$200 for the Omega is a steal!

I called Kohl's for the pricematch. They will only go down to $199 with no additional discounts. They wouldn't add it to my online cart either, I have to call back in when I'm ready to place the order to get that price. So, no additional 20% off. But I would get $40 in Kohl's cash (adding in a small filler), making it $160.

Kohl's will only do 15% if they price match. Not 20%.

I have a blender that blends everything. It's great if that's what you want. This is a juicer. The same but different. Not near as much pulp. Which when I want juice I don't want loads of pulp. We save the pulp on many veggies out of the juicer and add it to soup. I am also like steveme. I use the blender here and there. I use my juicer everyday. Can't wait to get this one.

I must of found the wrong CSR. He won't even do a price match, saying they would lose money if they matched, and that's before the coupon even came into the picture.

Looks like Kohls is wise to it and their approvals department will not let any price match go through on this item. Would only offer me 25% off 349.99...

So, I called back to Kohls to place the order after finding a small filler. This CSR said they would only pricematch to the $349 Macy's price. I told her I spoke to someone earlier that said I could have it for $199. She was adamant that wasn't correct. I told her the CSR put a note on my account. She still wouldn't believe me. I insisted I spoke to someone earlier and they gave me a price of $199. She put me on hold for several minutes and finally came back to say she found the CSR that gave me that price and they would honor it. Looks like they have caught on and won't allow anymore price matching to the sale price. With the $40 Kohls cash, that made it a no brainer. I used Discover too for some CashBack.

Darn no go for Khols but still a great deal. Thanks OP! Almost bought the lower end model before coming across this =)

Just called Khols and they pricematched the $210.00 but only gave 15% off with $30 in khols cash = 158 with taxes

How did you manage to pull that off?? I've had 3 different CSRs tell me to just buy it at Macys...

Wow, I'm surprised there's been issues with them not price matching.

I bought a Kitchenaid 4.5 qt mixer last month when Best Buy had it for $183.99. They priced matched it and gave me their weekly discount % (can't remember if it was 20% or 30%). They had it listed for 269.99. Ended up costing me $140 ish with taxes and the $3 shipping surcharge.

I also just did the same thing with a dehydrator. They had one on their site for $74 and WalMart was $49.99. They priced matched it, gave me the 20% off and also knocked the shipping in half.

Needless to say I'm surprised by all this but hope it works out for everyone who wants one.

Wow, just got one. Been wanting one, but was looking at the White on Amaz0n. Stainless is what I really wanted (yes, I know it's plastic) but didn't want to pay the premium.

$199 is a deal! 15-yr warranty, too!

Argh! forgot CashBack. Oh well.

FYI, it took 4 calls but I finally got a CSR to PM Macys. As posted by others, they would only allow a 15% off coupon on top of a price match. So 209.99 - 15% = 178.49 plus tax. Also getting $30 in Kohls cash. No CashBack though since they placed the order for me. Great deal!

Cheap. The price is really nice.

Argh, chickened out and canceled. I never really use my Breville (that I paid a fortune for) and me thinks this will fall victim to the closet after a few uses.

isabee said:   This or the Hurom from Costco for 300? GF wants a slow juicer for Christmas. Good timing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-dAC1Ul_zM

Macy's also sells the Hurom. With the 40% off and $10 coupon, it's $10 cheaper than Costco. Also free shipping. Not a steal but a little better.

I love mine. I haven't really been juicing with it, but the fact I can make my own peanut butter with it keeps it out of its box and still on my counter.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014