• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

BURG 9/10 GSM PHONE WATCH
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

any comment, thoughts to share ? looks wicked, but the guy's face scares my cats: http://burgcc.com/company-introduction

seems like burg 10 is more advanced if compared to burg 9, but still i'm afraid it will scare my cats too.

why do we need a code ?

Style and color will ship out at random? If you could actually select the style/color, it'd be a bit more enticing.

- Style and color will ship out at random

I can't roll out with a Burg 10 Paris... shiny silver, or worse - black polka dots, on a dude looks...

Special Bonus: Each purchase of 3 Burg Phone Watches will receive additional 3 accessories free (1 Accessory per phone). Accessories shipping out will be randomly selected between Burg Bluetooth, Burg Headsets, Replacement Watch Bands and more. Please note that accessories will ONLY come with orders of three or more. If you order 1 or 2 phone watches you will not get this bonus.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014