Voting History
rated:
Noise-Blocking SleepPhones @ Groupon - $20.00
Compare at $32.00
Free Shipping!
Expires On: Dec 6, 2012 11:49pm

• Available colors: midnight black, quiet lavender, or soft gray
  • Available sizes: extra small, one size fits most, or extra large

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Groupon
Need a Groupon coupon that earns 12.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Noise-Blocking SleepPhones (6.03kB)
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

soooooooo it's a $20 headband.....with speakers?

ionizer said:   soooooooo it's a $20 headband.....with speakers?

yep that's what it is..,., but these are great for sleeping with motivational or self hypnosis recordings. Soft enough that you can sleep with them without fuss.

thanks, in for 1 for a stocking stuffer

Don't the headband constrict the blood flow around your head and causing a headache?

Good reviews on Amazon. Got one for me and the finacee for our upcoming 20 hour plane ride.

Thanks for the post! I would have missed it. I have a lot of trouble sleeping and people have given me recordings to listen to, but I can't sleep with headphones on, so this should be perfect! I also have a small head and these are actually offered in multiple sizes, so I ordered a small.

$1 headband + .50 headphones + 5 minutes build time = much cheaper

Bizatch said:   $1 headband + .50 headphones + 5 minutes build time = much cheaper

Life's too short...

In for 1 stocking stuffer.

Those in the picture might need separated beds very soon.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014