• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

12pc. Stainless Cookware
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'm in for one cuz my mother saw it advertised on tv, limit one model per household. They have a non-stick black version for the same price.

But there is about $10 for shipping, and it doesn't appear as if it can be purchased in-store. THe only way to get free shipping is with $99 or more.

NO 2-star and 3-star reviews. EIGHT 1-star (read ZERO-star) against eight combined 5- and 4-star.
There is a reason for the reduced price AND rebate on top, and it's not the kindness of their heart.
I would stay away from this.

Tools of the Trade has a nice quality line called Belgique. I bought a 3 qt soup pot that I use almost daily and after almost 8 yrs, it looks as good as day 1. The pot has a hefty feel with a solid thick bottom. But then there is the low tier line that anyone who is serious about cooking need to stay away from. It's light (flimsy) and junk - I suspect this is what it is.

My personal boycott of ANYTHING made in CHINA prevents me from pursuing this "deal".

AmishBoy said:   My personal boycott of ANYTHING made in CHINA prevents me from pursuing this "deal".Then you might as well throu out that laptop/computer/cellphone/tablet you're typing on.
and delete your fatwallet account while you're at it.

Does Anyone Know If They Carry This In store
I'd Like To Take A Look At Them Before Buying Online.

They do.

AmishBoy said:   My personal boycott of ANYTHING made in CHINA prevents me from pursuing this "deal".

And you're telling us, WHY? Do what you want; nobody needs to read about it.

AmishBoy said:   My personal boycott of ANYTHING made in CHINA prevents me from pursuing this "deal".

I like to buy things that made in USA, but there are hard to find. Is there a list or site to look?

speedy777 said:   AmishBoy said:   My personal boycott of ANYTHING made in CHINA prevents me from pursuing this "deal".

I like to buy things that made in USA, but there are hard to find. Is there a list or site to look?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+do+i+find+products+made+in+the+usa

speedy777 said:   AmishBoy said:   My personal boycott of ANYTHING made in CHINA prevents me from pursuing this "deal".

How about things in India made, your home country?

LMAO!! Thanks for the laugh....

aarzi said:   speedy777 said:   AmishBoy said:   My personal boycott of ANYTHING made in CHINA prevents me from pursuing this "deal".

How about things in India made, your home country?

Thanks OP in for one

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014