• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Previous post: www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1237664/

$25 Best Buy credit with in-store pickup on any online purchases of $250+

Valid 12-05-2012 to 12-08-2012

Credit expires 01-25-2012: *No minimum purchase when redeeming $25 savings code. Redemption code can be used multiple times, in store or online, until entire $25 value is redeemed or expiration date is reached. Limit one savings code per customer.

Eligible items: TV & Home Theater, Computers, Tablets & E-Readers, Video Games, Cameras & Camcorders, Mobile Phones, iPod & MP3 Players, Car & GPS, Appliances, Home, Movies & TV Shows, Music, Musical Instruments, Health & Fitness

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's How it Works

- Place an order of $250 or more on BestBuy.com on Wednesday, December 5 through Saturday, December 8.
- During checkout, choose Store Pickup and select your store.
- The savings code will be e-mailed to you four to seven days after your order has been picked up in store.
- Redeem your savings code in store or online on your next purchase.*
- Note: not all products are available for Store Pickup.

CODE MUST BE REDEEMED BY January 25, 2013. Present this Code to the cashier at the time of purchase and the available balance will be applied toward your purchase. To redeem at BestBuy.com® enter the 16-digit code, found in your savings code e-mail, at checkout. Redeemable in any U.S. Best Buy retail location or online at BestBuy.com where available for merchandise or services, including Magnolia Home Theater® and Geek Squad®. Code carries no service or administrative fees. Not redeemable for cash except where applicable by law. Lost, stolen or damaged Codes cannot be replaced. Not a credit or debit card. Not valid as a payment on Best Buy credit card. Not reloadable. With questions go to www.bestbuy.com/savingscodehelp. All terms enforced except where prohibited by law.

Best Buy
See Best Buy coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

BB $25 Credit On $250+
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I ordered a desktop on Friday early morning (12/7) and I still haven't received an email notification for the $25 saving... (more)

projectv (Dec. 10, 2012 @ 4:47p) |

Scratch that. I just received my e-mail this afternoon.

I'm actually amazed that I've actually bought quite a bit of thi... (more)

AlphabetBackward (Dec. 10, 2012 @ 11:20p) |

I still havent recieved my 25.00 savings code for a t.v. purchase i made on 12/6 would you have any info on who i might ... (more)

northernlight00 (Dec. 20, 2012 @ 8:34a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Someone in the previous post mentioned that if you wanted something that is not available for in-store pick-up, that you could order something that is and exchange it towards the item you wanted and still keep the credit. Can anyone verify that this will work?

How about combining w/ AMEX? Still on?

optical said:   How about combining w/ AMEX? Still on?Yep -- you can combine it with the $20 off $200 AMEX Sync promo (Facebook/Twitter/online AMEX account) and also the $50 off $100 Xbox Halo AMEX Sync promo if you have that activated

I wonder if this is why my local BB stopped listing clearance merchandise on the Web site. They had a nice HP at about 249 that I was looking at for a while; this promotion and the AMEX would have gotten me to bite.

The credit is emailed 1 day after you pick up the item in store. It is not stated on the receipt that you got the credit. Once you receive the email with the credit you can print it out and buy a giftcard in store if you want to preserve the credit past January. I have successfully combined with AMEX $20 off $200. I believe offer is still valid for AMEX.

FYI. My store had no idea the promotion was even running. Seems like an online/corporate deal the stores weren't notified about.

Is the 1% Cash Back still valid on FW as well????

yelloe1213 said:   Once you receive the email with the credit you can print it out and buy a giftcard in store if you want to preserve the credit past January.

Great idea. I don't think it's fair for them to put an expiration date on the GC... they didn't even bother to extend the expiration date from the Cyber Monday deal.

Can anyone verify if SHIP TO STORE qualifies???

yes, it does quality. That is what I did and I got the crredit.

What are the excluded items? Can we purchase Gift Cards on this?

Mulox said:   What are the excluded items? Can we purchase Gift Cards on this? I believe the only restriction is that you have to order with "store pickup". They unfortunately do not sell gift cards with store pickup.

EDIT: Oh, I guess it also says, "Eligible items: TV & Home Theater, Computers, Tablets & E-Readers, Video Games, Cameras & Camcorders, Mobile Phones, iPod & MP3 Players, Car & GPS, Appliances, Home, Movies & TV Shows, Music, Musical Instruments, Health & Fitness". Pretty broad categories, but I guess if you find something outside that, it might not work.

Just tried to do a ship to store option on a laptop and it keeps erroring out.... >:-<

Thanks OP

Anyone know if I can combine this with the $25 gift card for the iPhone 5? It is $199, so if I spend another $51 will I get $50 back?

petermanjd said:   Anyone know if I can combine this with the $25 gift card for the iPhone 5? It is $199, so if I spend another $51 will I get $50 back?

thats what I am wondering too; plus get them to price match to Radio Shack $279.99 iphone

I really don't see why this wouldn't combine.

well target and RS in my area only carry 16gb versions. thus making getting a pricematch for 32gb version "impossible?" however p/u at store $25 plus iphone5 $25 should still work presumably.

did anyone get iphone 5 32gb pricematched? I read targets and rs were doing $20 off all models.

I got in on this during the last sale where I bought a 3DS, mp3 player, and two phone cards and paid with credit card.

I tried to pick up 5 phone cards at exactly 250 and paid with gift cards. This was on Saturday but no e-mail so far.

AlphabetBackward said:   I got in on this during the last sale where I bought a 3DS, mp3 player, and two phone cards and paid with credit card.

I tried to pick up 5 phone cards at exactly 250 and paid with gift cards. This was on Saturday but no e-mail so far.

I ordered a desktop on Friday early morning (12/7) and I still haven't received an email notification for the $25 savings code, but my AMEX credits (Halo 4 $50, Twitter $20) have appeared on my statement.

Scratch that. I just received my e-mail this afternoon.

I'm actually amazed that I've actually bought quite a bit of things from Best Buy this year.

I still havent recieved my 25.00 savings code for a t.v. purchase i made on 12/6 would you have any info on who i might contact about this.
thanks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014