• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
No KCharge required. No minimums.

20% off, expires 12/09 JINGLE

In-store, 12/06-12/09

Note: I apologize for getting your hopes high.

Kohl's
See Kohl's coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

yes pass (22.62kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    SHIPPINGMVC
    Kohl's Charge MVC Customers - Free shipping on any order (expires 4/21/14 12:59am)
    SUN15
    15% off any order (expires 4/21/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:

I am trying to contact Kohl's about it, but their agents are busy. Looks like $15/$50 might be incorrect.

its $10/$50
aarzi said:   I am trying to contact Kohl's about it, but their agents are busy. Looks like $15/$50 might be incorrect.

aarzi said:   I am trying to contact Kohl's about it, but their agents are busy. Looks like $15/$50 might be incorrect.

I wonder why they would have changed the graphic because yesterday it said the usual $10 hhmmmm ..

image (62.64kB)
Disclaimer
2 different graphics on their front page, but both point to IrfanPath link for $10/50... someone is in trouble

gizmo said:   2 different graphics on their front page, but both point to IrfanPath link for $10/50... someone is in trouble

Stacking KC promotions? $10 off $50 plus $15 off $50 = $25 off $50?

if you click where is says "details" this is what you will see... $10 for every $50 spent.

From 12am (CST) December 4 to 11:59pm (CST) December 8, everyone gets $10 in Kohl's Cash for every $50 spent in store, online & at the kiosk on all sale-, regular- and clearance-priced merchandise!

I just ordered stuff that cost me total of $107 and I haven't got a word about Kohl's cash. I was supposed to get a congratulations and an email for it. Might have some site problems?

cc said:   if you click where is says "details" this is what you will see... $10 for every $50 spent.

From 12am (CST) December 4 to 11:59pm (CST) December 8, everyone gets $10 in Kohl's Cash for every $50 spent in store, online & at the kiosk on all sale-, regular- and clearance-priced merchandise!

Yes, that is the link that IrfanPathan posted above. Not to say they won't abide if you call

coolbroki said:   I just ordered stuff that cost me total of $107 and I haven't got a word about Kohl's cash. I was supposed to get a congratulations and an email for it. Might have some site problems?

It isn't immediate. Sometimes it takes a while

Takes a while for the email. Ought to be immediate on the screen after placing order.

gizmo said:   cc said:   if you click where is says "details" this is what you will see... $10 for every $50 spent.

Yes, that is the link that IrfanPathan posted above. Not to say they won't abide if you call

Let me clarify myself LOL. I wouldn't expect to get the $15/50 but hey if you happen to be placing an order, it can't hurt to try.

If you don't get your Kohls Cash email call them. Mines didn't show up and I waited over a week. Customer service researched my order number and sent it that minute.

Just called Kohl's customer service and they said the $15/50 was a mistake and they will NOT honor it even if you have the order on the incorrect webpage What a bummer!

Yup! Just got my email saying i got $20 of my $100 purchase. But right after i placed my order didn't say a thing about Kohl's cash. I think there's some problem on their site Oh well, I was hoping to get lucky and get $30 of Kohl's cash. But hey $20 is not bad

do you think they would honor it since it was on their website all morning? I will try to call to see if I can get the 15 Kohls cash

missheyu said:   do you think they would honor it since it was on their website all morning? I will try to call to see if I can get the 15 Kohls cash

Yes, they will honor it. And they will give you an extra $15 as an apology.

You do know how to read, right?
cyheiser said:   Just called Kohl's customer service and they said the $15/50 was a mistake and they will NOT honor it even if you have the order on the incorrect webpage What a bummer!

Thanks OP

This + 5% back from Chase - I know where DW is headed tomorrow.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014