QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Verizon Deluxe Leather Tablet and iPad Sleeve w/ Front Pocket @ Ben's Outlet - 99

2 of 5
stuffedwallet
12/5/12 9:08 AM
... and Verizon sold these for $4.99 in the past.
yardline
12/5/12 9:09 AM
These are awesome. Buy one for every friend who has an iPad. I bought a few last year for $4 from Verizon and I thought that was a good deal. This is incredible.
VirginiaDC
12/5/12 9:17 AM
Best iPad cover is the one from Brookstone. Perfect in every way.
KayK
12/5/12 9:18 AM
VirginiaDC said:   

Best iPad cover is the one from Brookstone. Perfect in every way.

Yea.. and atleast 20x the cost of this I'm guessing.
Red for your comment.
mike4cards
12/5/12 9:22 AM
yardline said:   

These are awesome. Buy one for every friend who has an iPad. I bought a few last year for $4 from Verizon and I thought that was a good deal. This is incredible.

Got some on the Verizon deal, just snagged another three @ .99. These have lots of uses.
abbyfaria
12/5/12 9:37 AM
@ubervijayjais The checkout is an https so I wouldn't worry too much. This is a great deal though
RobL
12/5/12 9:47 AM
For those who bought the 8" Polaroid tablet with the Kohls deal these will fit perfectly. I have 2 of these already and must resist urge to buy another.
randomizzer
12/5/12 10:46 AM
I have one I got from Verizon and like it very much. It is able to hold my Ipad 2 and Logitech ultrathin keyboard cover with no problems.
SCRacer
12/5/12 10:48 AM
in 4 2

thanks OP!
fatwalletexpert
12/5/12 10:53 AM
Love these. Ben's outlet is reputable. These can also hold two 7 inch tablets. I hold my 7 inch polaroid tablet and my 6 inch nook simple touch with silicone cover in it
2 of 5
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.