• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Verizon Deluxe Leather Tablet and iPad Sleeve w/ Front Pocket @ Ben's Outlet - 99

Free Shipping!
Expires On: Dec 5, 2012 11:59pm

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Verizon Deluxe Leather Tablet and iPad Sleeve w/ Front Pocket
Thanks Solipsist
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Nothing yet either. I order another item along with this; that came, nada on the sleeve. I just emailed Ben's, see wha... (more)

DarthEnol (Dec. 16, 2012 @ 12:55p) |

Got my 6 yesterday (18th). So yours should be coming soon.I figured I'd throw an itunes gift card in the little outside ... (more)

kingaroonie (Dec. 19, 2012 @ 8:59p) |

got mine couple of days back. it does not fit my samsung galaxy note 10.1

richardclark (Dec. 28, 2012 @ 8:48a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

in 4 4

Got 1 for my HP Touchpad.

This works great for iPad w/ smart cover but I don't think it would work with anything thicker. Also it does work with Touchpad by itself.

In for one...why not. Thanks for the post!

in 5 as a gift

Thanks, OP. Snagged 3.

R they reliable?...some what I am skeptical to use my credit card...anyone having prior experience with this site ?

Recommended! Owning 4! passing 3 out as gifts .
Now buying 2 for us,
Thx OP

... and Verizon sold these for $4.99 in the past.

These are awesome. Buy one for every friend who has an iPad. I bought a few last year for $4 from Verizon and I thought that was a good deal. This is incredible.

Best iPad cover is the one from Brookstone. Perfect in every way.

VirginiaDC said:   Best iPad cover is the one from Brookstone. Perfect in every way.Yea.. and atleast 20x the cost of this I'm guessing.
Red for your comment.

yardline said:   These are awesome. Buy one for every friend who has an iPad. I bought a few last year for $4 from Verizon and I thought that was a good deal. This is incredible.

Got some on the Verizon deal, just snagged another three @ .99. These have lots of uses.

@ubervijayjais The checkout is an https so I wouldn't worry too much. This is a great deal though

For those who bought the 8" Polaroid tablet with the Kohls deal these will fit perfectly. I have 2 of these already and must resist urge to buy another.

I have one I got from Verizon and like it very much. It is able to hold my Ipad 2 and Logitech ultrathin keyboard cover with no problems.

in 4 2

thanks OP!

Love these. Ben's outlet is reputable. These can also hold two 7 inch tablets. I hold my 7 inch polaroid tablet and my 6 inch nook simple touch with silicone cover in it

Paid $3 for these at 1sale for my Touchpad, but at .99 I may grab another just for a future pad . Green to op!

Ordered one. Reputable source. Good brand. Cheap price. Free shipping.

In for a couple. With 4 tablets in the house, these will work fine!

Thanks OP. In for 5

In for 5 for gifts

in for 4. Thanks, OP!

got one

SLEEVE
Disclaimer
Compatible with iPad, iPad 2 and most large tablet devices
Dimensions: 10.9 (H) x 9.9 (W) x 1.1 (Thick)
Warranty: 1 Year
**Pic shows a pouch/pocket**

In for 2.

1 for me, 3 for ???

KayK said:   Got 1 for my HP Touchpad.

been using them together for over a year, fits perfectly.

thanks. Ordered.

Don't see how they're fixin' to fill all of this orders and I doubt I'll get mine, but what the hey, I tried.

Thank you OP

got 2 for $3 a while back, fits the 3rd Ipad well. Will pass this time.

In for 5. Hard to fit in stockings as stuffers, but whatever.

Thanks OP. got one.

Thanks, have ordered

I bought a couple of these at $1.99 a while ago. It fits my iPad nicely but my husband's 10" tablet can't fit in it. They seem to be well made and have a small pouch on the front. How can these even be shipped for .99?

the price keeps dropping on this thing. I bought one for $3.99, another at $1.99 and now it's $0.99. I'm holding out for them paying me to get one.

in 4 2

Skipping 4 Messages...
got mine couple of days back. it does not fit my samsung galaxy note 10.1

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.