• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Marie- Grace or Cecile dolls and bed for $50.00 each!!! Comes up when you any of them in your cart. Code is JillOffer

http://www.americangirl.com/lp/specialoffer/index.php

Member Summary

american girl
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It worked great, got the doll for $50 + $7.95 shipping!

Great deal. Added a few other Marie-Grace items that were on clearance from here (without adding any shipping cost).

http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/html/thumbnail/id/482/uid/9...

Some $1.50 and $4 items.

In for one -- thanks OP!

Thank you!!!!!!

I got one!!

Site getting hammered!!! Took me an hour. First time at last step, the doll dropped off my order and only showed the bed. Tried to redo it, then bed was Sold Out. Finally got through with doll only.

got 1
thank you!

oh no, trying to add cecile to cart and having issues, their 800# says they are overwhelmed with calls

Sold out. Dead.

sadly when i was on the site the item was not sold out yet, made it to my cart then site FROZE. spoke to 800# she said i could pick up in CHicago. i am not anywhere near there.

So disappointed I didn't see this in time!

Sorry we did not get to this in time, received several texts from others alerting us. My grandaughter is named Marie Grace. Her mother passed away suddenly and with a tragic story when she was not quite four years old. She won the Marie Grace doll at a church raffel. It would have been wonderful to have Cecile for Christmas. Her dad raises Marie Grace alone. He lost his job a few weeks back after 20 years. Is there another site that you know of we can get anything Marie Grace or Cecille.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014