rated:

Member Summary

target
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
His wife is flat Stanley.

adamc (Dec. 10, 2012 @ 8:14a) |

Just wanted to say thanks to the OP! I got $100 worth of toys and was able to use 2 coupons in 1 transaction. I was shot... (more)

hxp (Dec. 10, 2012 @ 10:02a) |

MUMZ (Dec. 13, 2012 @ 2:04p) |

Expires 12/8/12:

COUPON
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Green, green, green, green, green.

Nice!

Thanks OP

Like last year, you were able to buy a $50 GC and get the $10 GC bonus. Can anyone confirm this ?

sweet! thanks OP!

Awesome! Thanks!

bargainhunter3 said:   Like last year, you were able to buy a $50 GC and get the $10 GC bonus. Can anyone confirm this ?

Doubtful for 2012, coupon clearly states GC's can not be used to calculate the $50 spend. but.....we'll see if that's true or not from reports back. Coupon just came out within the last hour. noone's had a chance to use it yet I suppose.

bargainhunter3 said:   Like last year, you were able to buy a $50 GC and get the $10 GC bonus. Can anyone confirm this ?

Fine print says no.
" Items that are not eligible, GiftCards, e-GiftCards, gift wrap, tax and shipping and handling charges will not be included in determining merchandise subtotal. "

like last time, some one please post the coupon for people that cannot install the printing software.

thx MC

I could have sworn the wording was that way last year too and yet we were still able to buy gc's. MC is correct that I guess we will have to wait for the first brave soul to try and see if it flies again this year.

Coupon attached

JimsEmptyWallet said:   Coupon attached

good work Jim!

coupon bar code is NOT unique, one I printed was the same, so is a multi use coupon!

Do you have a $10 gift card rung up as part of your purchase, and then they deduct $10 from the total if it is over $60? Or do they hand you a $10 gift card after a $50 transaction is concluded? Thanks.

My Publix accepts Target coupons. Wonder if they will take this one?

1ntwins said:   My Publix accepts Target coupons. Wonder if they will take this one?

doubtful, think that's product specific type coupons, not a $ GC promo like this....plus they don't have Target GC's there for $10.

Are these unique coupons, or could an image be shared? I loathe coupon plugin software. :

Edit 3:31PM :

Ok, I swear I posted this before anyone else posted links to the scan. Either there was a massive delay to my post, or, more likely, I loaded this page in the morning, and read it several hours later without refreshing.

Fizzter said:   Are these unique coupons, or could an image be shared? I loathe coupon plugin software. :

please read the OP, link shared with scan. not a unique coupon.

Looking forward to see if these work with GCs.

can't printr it.it show

\Sorry, we can't print your coupons!

The coupons you selected did not print
Coupons may not print because the maximum allowed prints may have been reached
between the time the coupon was presented to you and the time you tried to print the coupon.
This may also occur if you had previously printed the maximum for that coupon,
but we were unable to detect that before your print started.

JimsEmptyWallet said:   Coupon attached

Thanks, but the coupon seems pretty low-res... (did it work for you in store?)

Also, the Kindle GCs are not in local Targets any more are they?

/edit/ Also initial reports are cropping up saying this coupon will not work with Target GCs, or Visa GCs. It is not clear if other GCs work (ie: phone cards, etc). I think it's YMMV.

Nice 20% off though if you can score yourself $50 in product.

According to another deal site, several people have already tried and failed to get this to work with GCs. The register won't allow it.

PhDeez said:   JimsEmptyWallet said:   Coupon attached

Also, the Kindle GCs are not in local Targets any more are they?

Target phased out the Kindle as well as the Kindle gift cards last year.

only 2pp, correct size, and perfect quality

http://www.mediafire.com/?dk7c6oper3f8xcn

PhDeez said:   JimsEmptyWallet said:   Coupon attached

Have not used this one yet but never have problem before. It is directly printed to PDF from Target website and I don't see why it won't scan.

JimsEmptyWallet said:   PhDeez said:   JimsEmptyWallet said:   Coupon attached

Have not used this one yet but never have problem before. It is directly printed to PDF from Target website and I don't see why it won't scan.

agree, printed out Jim's scan and quality was as good as that printed from Target.com. not sure what the issue is, but there wasn't one for me.

my issue with the scan was too zoomed in, getting a 'insufficent data to image' error. Once I zoomed out, I could see it, and it printed great. Thanks!

Can someone tell me if this is one $10 GC for any purchase above $50 or one $10 GC for every $50 spent (i.e $40 GC if you spend #200). Thanks.

salbanal said:   Can someone tell me if this is one $10 GC for any purchase above $50 or one $10 GC for every $50 spent (i.e $40 GC if you spend #200). Thanks.

Last year, it was $10 for any purchase over $50. SO, if your total purchase was for $100, you still just got $10. We didn't have trouble getting them to break things up into smaller transactions though. Send 1/2 of the stuff through, use a coupon, then pay. Then, send the 2nd half of your stuff and use another coupon. Unfortunately that doesn't help if you are getting a larger item like a TV or something like that.

salbanal said:   Can someone tell me if this is one $10 GC for any purchase above $50 or one $10 GC for every $50 spent (i.e $40 GC if you spend #200). Thanks.

Only one per transaction, so split your items up into seperate transactions. Or if they hassle you just come back a few times to different cashiers.

Higher resolution image (~300dpi).

It says $10 with purchase of $50 or more, so I would imagine that means that you would have to go through the register multiple times to get (i.e. $40 gc if you spend 200)

Might be time to load up on diapers... Thx, Mr. C!

Thanks OP, JIMSEMPTYWALLET and happysaver!

That's what I have in mind

It says "Free GiftCard not valid on as payment on this purchase." So it sounds to me that I still can use another GC I already own (outside of this deal) as payment and still receive the $10 GC?

Anyone know if $50 in food items are eligible?

Does anybody know if it's a $50 total before or after coupons? And can you pay with GCs?

Skipping 242 Messages...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014