• 1 2 3458
  • Page
  • Text Only
hambirg said:   Does anybody know if it's a $50 total before or after coupons? And can you pay with GCs?

$50 total AFTER target coupons but b4 manufacturer coupons (I believe).

yes, you should be able to pay with a GC.

odzzandinz said:   Anyone know if $50 in food items are eligible?

yes they are. unless prohibited by law in your state (ie, certain food items like dairy are sometimes excluded from promotions in certain states)

$50 is before coupon total. you can also use a $/$ catalina or mailer coupon in your transaction if you have them. $50 in food qualifies of course. you can pay with your existing gc.

green.. thanks

drozee78 said:   $50 is before coupon total. you can also use a $/$ catalina or mailer coupon in your transaction if you have them. $50 in food qualifies of course. you can pay with your existing gc.

even Target store coupons?? doesn't that get attached to the item price and lower the total?

I'm not sure i did give the catalina first then the 10gc tq then the rest of my tq's. i had no issues but total after was over $40.xx
don't know if that makes a difference or not. on another forum i've read, i did see that others have had no issues with doing so with a lower OOP.
then again YMMV with cashiers who don't want to take this until after your other coupons.

of course many of us have studied long and hard the "science" of cashier profiling.

drozee78 said:   I'm not sure i did give the catalina first then the 10gc tq then the rest of my tq's. i had no issues but total after was over $40.xx
don't know if that makes a difference or not. on another thread i did others have had no issues with doing so with a lower OOP.
then again YMMV with cashiers who don't want to take this until after your other coupons.

of course many of us have studied long and hard the "science" of cashier profiling.

depends on the catalina perhaps, some are indeed manu q's, some are store coupons.

you need to be above the $50 mark when you give that particular coupon.

The registers wont allow you to buy a gift card (target or any other gift card) and get a gift card with this coupons.

Also, you cannot use a gift card to buy a gift card.The registers no longer allow it.

If you buy something and then return it the registers are now programmed to give back minus whatever coupons used or gift cards recived

So if you buy something for $50 and use the coupon you will get $10 gift card , but if you return the item, it will deduct $10 and only refund you $40.

MISTERCHEAP said:   drozee78 said:   $50 is before coupon total. you can also use a $/$ catalina or mailer coupon in your transaction if you have them. $50 in food qualifies of course. you can pay with your existing gc.

even Target store coupons?? doesn't that get attached to the item price and lower the total?

Your right, Mistercheap. But there's no way to know until someone tries. There's a good chance that if you hand this coupon first, that other coupons won't de-activate it. Of course I'd suggest handing this coupon prior to manufacture coupons as well just to be sure.

1ntwins said:   My Publix accepts Target coupons. Wonder if they will take this one?
MISTERCHEAP said:   doubtful, think that's product specific type coupons, not a $ GC promo like this....plus they don't have Target GC's there for $10.

Yes, Publix takes $ off Qz from T - they'll give you a Publix GC

Same as using $5off$25 Save-A-Lot or $5off$30 Winn-Dixie Q (competitor Q)

GIFT CARD COUPONS

Q: Will Publix accept a competitor’s coupon for a free $5 gift card with the purchase of an item or items (e.g. a coupon for “Buy both Raid Max Bug Barriers 1 gallon Starter Kit and Refill, Receive a $5 store gift card”).

A: Yes, if we carry the identical items named on the coupon, you’ll receive a $5 Publix gift card with the required purchase.

and...

Q: A competitor on a store’s approved list is offering a $5 off a $25 order coupon when I sign up to receive communications from them. Will Publix take this coupon?

A: Yes. You’ve already signed up with the competitor to receive the coupon, so now all you have to do is purchase $25 worth of groceries.

And... if other stores accept competitor Qz... should be good there, too.

AND... You should also be able to use the $5 off Qz w/ this Q

& AND... Publix in the ad has $10 off gas Q w/ $50 purchase

When they did this last year it was $50 before coupons. I would hand over this coupon first and get the $10 gift card, then hand them the rest of the coupons. Loved these last year

sgtrazor said:   The registers wont allow you to buy a gift card (target or any other gift card) and get a gift card with this coupons.

Also, you cannot use a gift card to buy a gift card.The registers no longer allow it.

If you buy something and then return it the registers are now programmed to give back minus whatever coupons used or gift cards recived

So if you buy something for $50 and use the coupon you will get $10 gift card , but if you return the item, it will deduct $10 and only refund you $40.
Bought mobile top up cards last year and got the $10. Wonder if that still works. Likely not if they fixed their system for third party gift cards.

sgtrazor said:   

This is certainly not true. I bought a gift card a few days ago with another giftcard, no problem at all.

it doesn't say anything about alcohol and tobacco yay!

Thanks MC. I'm already analyzing to figure out how to create a crazy deal or (hopefully) a MM deal.

Melly777 said:   it doesn't say anything about alcohol and tobacco yay!

or prescriptions, either

Thanks for all the answers! I got it. Hand this coupon first.

I have an $8 off $80 Target coupon also. Does anyone know if these two coupons can be combined on the same order?

yes be above $80 and give that catalina. then give your 10 gc wyb 50 coupon.

I don't know why it wouldn't be eligible.

Last year I bought more gift cards with $10 gc and it works

Good find. Thanks OP.

star bucks coffee anyone?

1ntwins said:   My Publix accepts Target coupons. Wonder if they will take this one?

when you try, demand a $10 TARGET GC
not a crappy Publix GC since that
is what the coupon states.

sgtrazor said:   The registers wont allow you to buy a gift card (target or any other gift card) and get a gift card with this coupons
That is what they told me last year

They did this last year as well. Once you buy one, you can use the previous GC toward buying more. So you can daisy-chain them...

kenwallet said:   Last year I bought more gift cards with $10 gc and it works
TARGET GC's, or other? I know it works on other GC's, but IIRC Target GC's will not work...

I just tried and the coupon did not work when buying a GC. I had something else (just a buck or so) in the transaction so trying to hide GC within a transaction doesn't work either.

BTW, what the heck is "catalina"?

CheapBustard said:   BTW, what the heck is "catalina"?It is the coupon that prints out. It is called a catalina because that is the name of the company that makes the printer on which the coupons print out.

CheapBustard said:   I just tried and the coupon did not work when buying a GC. I had something else (just a buck or so) in the transaction so trying to hide GC within a transaction doesn't work either.

You tried buying a Target GC or a third party GC?

ach1199 said:   CheapBustard said:   I just tried and the coupon did not work when buying a GC. I had something else (just a buck or so) in the transaction so trying to hide GC within a transaction doesn't work either.

You tried buying a Target GC or a third party GC?

Target GC.

I wonder if you can but a Visa GC with this...

thank you so much

bargainhunter3 said:   Like last year, you were able to buy a $50 GC and get the $10 GC bonus. Can anyone confirm this ? I remember that when Target gets rober whit his own money HAHAHA !! and then lets go WalMart and spend it

Thank you! I will use this several times and have already passed it on!

Thank you so much!!

No. There is fine print on the coupon

Someone in line gave me a printout of this and told me about this site.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.