• 12 3 458
  • Page
  • Text Only
CheapBustard said:   ach1199 said:   CheapBustard said:   I just tried and the coupon did not work when buying a GC. I had something else (just a buck or so) in the transaction so trying to hide GC within a transaction doesn't work either.

You tried buying a Target GC or a third party GC?

Target GC.

That's why. You can't use it with Target GC's (just like you don't get the Red Card discount), but you CAN use it with third party GC's. I typically buy phone cards and Subway.

sgtrazor said:   The registers wont allow you to buy a gift card (target or any other gift card) and get a gift card with this coupons.

Also, you cannot use a gift card to buy a gift card.The registers no longer allow it.

If you buy something and then return it the registers are now programmed to give back minus whatever coupons used or gift cards recived

So if you buy something for $50 and use the coupon you will get $10 gift card , but if you return the item, it will deduct $10 and only refund you $40.

In general, you can buy a TGT gift card and pay with a gift card. I just did it yesterday (to consolidate cards).

cyfan said:   I wonder if you can but a Visa GC with this...

I don't know what you do w/ your giftcards... but stay away from mine

OP coupon, I used on Starbucks gift cards last year, was such a sweet deal. Thanks and Happy Shopping!

Thanks OP! Excellent find.

much love .......

irked said:   Someone in line gave me a printout of this and told me about this site.

today is your lucky day, he did you a big favor. THIS IS A GREAT SITE! WELCOME!

Can I do a refund and repay it with GC's?

Thanks OP

Just spent $54.xx, tthat included two $25 Cracker Barrel gift cards.

Works!!!!!! Game on!

last year I bought about $750 worth of Disney GCs using the rinse and repeat GC method. You can use these for admission tickets/passes and is pretty much the only way you are going to save from Disney

Just did it again. At least it works with Cracker Barrel

87horsepower said:   Just spent $54.xx, tthat included two $25 Cracker Barrel gift cards.

Works!!!!!! Game on!

how large of a selection of GC's does Target carry? do they have gasoline GC's??

87horsepower said:   Just did it again. At least it works with Cracker Barrel

well, not bad if you like biscuits and gravy!

Just went to another store and got two outback cards.

No gas cards. Locally anyway. iTunes, ruby Tuesday, ihop, Applebee's, etc. not a huge selection.

So will it work if I buy $50 worth of itunes gift cards?

Green deal. So happy to find this deal here which is useful to me.

sincerest thanks OP..great deal

Read this post yesterday, and stopped on the way home at Kroger, who's offering 4x bonus points on their loyalty card for GC purchases. I picked up 2 x $50 Target gift cards, and was awarded 400pts on my loyalty card. I went outside and filled up with gas at $0.40/per gallon off the posted price, resulting in $2.89/gal for 93 octane.

Printed this coupon when I got home and we'll do our grocery/dry goods shopping at Target on Saturday.

Thank you, OP! Gotta love stacking a FW deal!

Logan71 said:   Read this post yesterday, and stopped on the way home at Kroger, who's offering 4x bonus points on their loyalty card for GC purchases. I picked up 2 x $50 Target gift cards, and was awarded 400pts on my loyalty card. I went outside and filled up with gas at $0.40/per gallon off the posted price, resulting in $2.89/gal for 93 octane.

Printed this coupon when I got home and we'll do our grocery/dry goods shopping at Target on Saturday.

Thank you, OP! Gotta love stacking a FW deal!

That's a wonderful idea! We were going by target this weekend for a purchase as well and we'll just make a pit stop at Kroger first since they are only 5 minutes away from each other. Thanks! More green!

Worked without issue on Virgin Mobile top-up card ($55). In CA, no tax on VM cards either. Stacked with Red Card 5% off. I'll rinse+repeat tomorrow, LOL.

Thanks, Just printed 2 coupons..will try tomorrow on getting Applebees gift-cards.

MISTERCHEAP said:   87horsepower said:   Just spent $54.xx, tthat included two $25 Cracker Barrel gift cards.

Works!!!!!! Game on!

how large of a selection of GC's does Target carry? do they have gasoline GC's??
You can find what they sell in store online: http://www.target.com/c/specialty-gift-cards-giftcards/-/N-5xsxs...

I wonder if you can use the Play store gift cards to buy the Nexus 4

Tofuru said:   I wonder if you can use the Play store gift cards to buy the Nexus 4

why not?

So we can get third party gift cards.. Hmm.. Any third parties sell visa gift cards?

JimsEmptyWallet said:   Tofuru said:   I wonder if you can use the Play store gift cards to buy the Nexus 4

why not?

According to this post here, you cannot use Play Store gift cards to purchase devices. I think it is because device purchases must go through Google Wallet.

alamo11 said:   So we can get third party gift cards.. Hmm.. Any third parties sell visa gift cards?http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/1001041/

JimsEmptyWallet said:   Tofuru said:   I wonder if you can use the Play store gift cards to buy the Nexus 4

why not?

Can not be used on devices. Scroll down to the bottom of This page. That would of been a good deal on the nexus though.

so can you buy say the Ipad Mini and use 6 coupons?
thus knocking the price down $60?

ProfessorKev said:   so can you buy say the Ipad Mini and use 6 coupons?

No. Only one per transaction.

ProfessorKev said:   so can you buy say the Ipad Mini and use 6 coupons?

I haven't tried to use more coupons at one time and see if it might go threw. But it states on the coupon one coupon per transaction. I was able to get other target gift cards with my purchase when i bought items that qualified to get one.

Nunzia said:   So will it work if I buy $50 worth of itunes gift cards?

I bought a single $50 iTunes card no problem with this coupon.

Also if people are getting the Target gift card deals with Kroger/Smith's, you can use a Target gift card to pay for this deal. In my area that makes it an extra 10%.

Great find. The deal is useful to me and the price is also nice. Thanks OP!

Melly777 said:   ProfessorKev said:   so can you buy say the Ipad Mini and use 6 coupons?

I haven't tried to use more coupons at one time and see if it might go threw. But it states on the coupon one coupon per transaction. I was able to get other target gift cards with my purchase when i bought items that qualified to get one.

wait. you mean 6 of the "spend $50 get $10 gift card" coupon? if so, then no. however, you can do a combo like if you have a coupon for electronics, like $10 off $100 electronics purchase, and the $10 gc coupon together (meaning you'd get both the $10 off and $10 gc).

kenbenobi said:   CheapBustard said:   ach1199 said:   CheapBustard said:   I just tried and the coupon did not work when buying a GC. I had something else (just a buck or so) in the transaction so trying to hide GC within a transaction doesn't work either.

You tried buying a Target GC or a third party GC?

Target GC.

That's why. You can't use it with Target GC's (just like you don't get the Red Card discount), but you CAN use it with third party GC's. I typically buy phone cards and Subway.

bummer. last time they offered this coupon i bought a bunch of target gc's and it worked. at least the 3rd party gc works.

btw, anyone buying a visa, mastercard, or American Express gift card, remember you can only sign up and buy only a certain amount of these each day per ss#. at least that's what happened to me last time.

Thanks for the deal!

I went to Target Tuesday with the TRU ad for 10% off pictured GCs plus had a Target Catalina coupon for $8 off of an $80 purchase. I did the transaction at customer service since there was a price match involved.

I had planned to buy a Kindle GC (not realizing that they stopped selling them) - so I returned with some restaurant and Groupon GCs totaling $100. The CS rep took off the 10% + the $8 Catelina - plus I paid with a Target GC (left over from last year's fiasco) - and it came out to $82 for $100 of assorted GCs.

Thanks! Used this last year and so glad it's back this year. Time to get some shopping done!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014