• 123 4 58
  • Page
  • Text Only
Great deal!Thanks !

MISTERCHEAP said:   irked said:   Someone in line gave me a printout of this and told me about this site.today is your lucky day, he did you a big favor. THIS IS A GREAT SITE! WELCOME! And you got a personal welcome from one of the greatest deal hunters on this site!

Got Subways and Disney Cards. No problems. Thanks for all the informations.

Do you get the redcard discount on non-Target gc?

If you buy 3rd party gift cards and pay with your target credit card does it take an extra 5% off?

hambirg said:   Does anybody know if it's a $50 total before or after coupons? And can you pay with GCs?

99% of the time its $50 merchandise and you get the $10 at checkout and cannot apply the $10 on the same purchase.

For those of you wanting diapers.They give you a $5 giftcard for buying select packages of diapers.They were out of the ones I wanted but might check back and use my $10 giftcard I just got for spending $50.

pachelbel9 said:   Do you get the redcard discount on non-Target gc?

To answer my own question...

I went to the website and added a $50 gc to my cart. When I got to the final checkout page, it showed a $2.50 redcard discount. Should be the same in store.

cyfan said:   I wonder if you can but a Visa GC with this...Or AMEX

Great idea on the gift cards for other places!

I used mine yesterday I handed then that coupon first then the rest and paid $6 and change and still received my $10 GC

This is great idea. We're planning a trip to Disney. This comes right on time. 20% off on Disney tickets? Wow.

Updates: Just bought $600 Disney GCs. Thank you so much, OP and arribasn.


arribasn said:   last year I bought about $750 worth of Disney GCs using the rinse and repeat GC method. You can use these for admission tickets/passes and is pretty much the only way you are going to save from Disney

Does anyone know if I can show coupon on cell phone for them to scan

Does anyone know if I can show coupon on cell phone for them to scan

jolapo said:   This is great idea. We're planning a trip to Disney. This comes right on time. 20% off on Disney tickets? Wow.

Updates: Just bought $600 Disney GCs. Thank you so much, OP and arribasn.


arribasn said:   last year I bought about $750 worth of Disney GCs using the rinse and repeat GC method. You can use these for admission tickets/passes and is pretty much the only way you are going to save from Disney


Did you do them in separate transactions, going to a different cashier each time? According to SD, if a cashier is so inclined, the coupon can be scanned more than once and stacked. I need about $500 in Disney cards.

mathfaster said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   87horsepower said:   Just spent $54.xx, tthat included two $25 Cracker Barrel gift cards.

Works!!!!!! Game on!


how large of a selection of GC's does Target carry? do they have gasoline GC's??
You can find what they sell in store online: http://www.target.com/c/specialty-gift-cards-giftcards/-/N-5xsxs...


As per this link, they don't sell visa/mc or AMEX gift card or gasoline gc.

mathfaster said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   87horsepower said:   Just spent $54.xx, tthat included two $25 Cracker Barrel gift cards.

Works!!!!!! Game on!


how large of a selection of GC's does Target carry? do they have gasoline GC's??
You can find what they sell in store online: http://www.target.com/c/specialty-gift-cards-giftcards/-/N-5xsxs...



thank you mathfaster! good info.

87horsepower said:   Just went to another store and got two outback cards.

No gas cards. Locally anyway. iTunes, ruby Tuesday, ihop, Applebee's, etc. not a huge selection.


Too bad, no 1 hour massage

One card per transaction. But I just used one cashier for $400, and another cashier for $200. Looks like they really don't mind how many coupons you use. I didn't try them in just one transaction though.

pachelbel9 said:   jolapo said:   This is great idea. We're planning a trip to Disney. This comes right on time. 20% off on Disney tickets? Wow.

Updates: Just bought $600 Disney GCs. Thank you so much, OP and arribasn.


arribasn said:   last year I bought about $750 worth of Disney GCs using the rinse and repeat GC method. You can use these for admission tickets/passes and is pretty much the only way you are going to save from Disney


Did you do them in separate transactions, going to a different cashier each time? According to SD, if a cashier is so inclined, the coupon can be scanned more than once and stacked. I need about $500 in Disney cards.

Do the Disney cards have an expiration date?
Thanks

jolapo said:   One card per transaction. But I just used one cashier for $400, and another cashier for $200. Looks like they really don't mind how many coupons you use. I didn't try them in just one transaction though.

pachelbel9 said:   jolapo said:   This is great idea. We're planning a trip to Disney. This comes right on time. 20% off on Disney tickets? Wow.

Updates: Just bought $600 Disney GCs. Thank you so much, OP and arribasn.


arribasn said:   last year I bought about $750 worth of Disney GCs using the rinse and repeat GC method. You can use these for admission tickets/passes and is pretty much the only way you are going to save from Disney


Did you do them in separate transactions, going to a different cashier each time? According to SD, if a cashier is so inclined, the coupon can be scanned more than once and stacked. I need about $500 in Disney cards.

They do not expire, but if you use them to pay for your hotel/tickets/dining package (through Disney) you need to save the cards. If you cancel your trip, the money will be refunded back to the Disney gift card.


daytontaylor said:   Do the Disney cards have an expiration date?
Thanks

jolapo said:   One card per transaction. But I just used one cashier for $400, and another cashier for $200. Looks like they really don't mind how many coupons you use. I didn't try them in just one transaction though.

pachelbel9 said:   jolapo said:   This is great idea. We're planning a trip to Disney. This comes right on time. 20% off on Disney tickets? Wow.

Updates: Just bought $600 Disney GCs. Thank you so much, OP and arribasn.


arribasn said:   last year I bought about $750 worth of Disney GCs using the rinse and repeat GC method. You can use these for admission tickets/passes and is pretty much the only way you are going to save from Disney


Did you do them in separate transactions, going to a different cashier each time? According to SD, if a cashier is so inclined, the coupon can be scanned more than once and stacked. I need about $500 in Disney cards.

Does any one know if I can use the disney GC at only at Disney Land in CA or I can use it at Walt Disney World Resort in FL as well?


lochnessleady said:   They do not expire, but if you use them to pay for your hotel/tickets/dining package (through Disney) you need to save the cards. If you cancel your trip, the money will be refunded back to the Disney gift card.,


daytontaylor said:   Do the Disney cards have an expiration date?
Thanks

jolapo said:   One card per transaction. But I just used one cashier for $400, and another cashier for $200. Looks like they really don't mind how many coupons you use. I didn't try them in just one transaction though.

pachelbel9 said:   jolapo said:   This is great idea. We're planning a trip to Disney. This comes right on time. 20% off on Disney tickets? Wow.

Updates: Just bought $600 Disney GCs. Thank you so much, OP and arribasn.


arribasn said:   last year I bought about $750 worth of Disney GCs using the rinse and repeat GC method. You can use these for admission tickets/passes and is pretty much the only way you are going to save from Disney


Did you do them in separate transactions, going to a different cashier each time? According to SD, if a cashier is so inclined, the coupon can be scanned more than once and stacked. I need about $500 in Disney cards.

I successfully used these at Disney World in February of this year (bought the gift cards with the same deal Target had going last year).

leopardli said:   Does any one know if I can use the disney GC at only at Disney Land in CA or I can use it at Walt Disney World Resort in FL as well?


lochnessleady said:   They do not expire, but if you use them to pay for your hotel/tickets/dining package (through Disney) you need to save the cards. If you cancel your trip, the money will be refunded back to the Disney gift card.,


daytontaylor said:   Do the Disney cards have an expiration date?
Thanks

jolapo said:   One card per transaction. But I just used one cashier for $400, and another cashier for $200. Looks like they really don't mind how many coupons you use. I didn't try them in just one transaction though.

pachelbel9 said:   jolapo said:   This is great idea. We're planning a trip to Disney. This comes right on time. 20% off on Disney tickets? Wow.

Updates: Just bought $600 Disney GCs. Thank you so much, OP and arribasn.


arribasn said:   last year I bought about $750 worth of Disney GCs using the rinse and repeat GC method. You can use these for admission tickets/passes and is pretty much the only way you are going to save from Disney


Did you do them in separate transactions, going to a different cashier each time? According to SD, if a cashier is so inclined, the coupon can be scanned more than once and stacked. I need about $500 in Disney cards.

Can we use the Disney gift cards to shop or dine in the WDW? thanks for the answer.

littlesomething said:   Can we use the Disney gift cards to shop or dine in the WDW? thanks for the answer.Just google "Disney Gift card" and see the FAQ on the Disney site. Been there, done that so I know you will find your answer if you do.

What a great find, Mistercheap. Thank you so much!

In case of too many gift cards to keep track, here is an Android app (Cardarama) to help. Works pretty well for me.

Anyone know if I will get 2 $10GC with this Q if I buy the Magic Bullet or Younnas Maker $49.99 which already has $10GC in the ad. Do I need a filler to reach $50 to use this Q?

zmaster said:   Anyone know if I will get 2 $10GC with this Q if I buy the Magic Bullet or Younnas Maker $49.99 which already has $10GC in the ad. Do I need a filler to reach $50 to use this Q?Starbucks had gcs with that offer and both those and the $10 are being generated.

mathfaster said:   zmaster said:   Anyone know if I will get 2 $10GC with this Q if I buy the Magic Bullet or Younnas Maker $49.99 which already has $10GC in the ad. Do I need a filler to reach $50 to use this Q?Starbucks had gcs with that offer and both those and the $10 are being generated.

And yes you will need a filler. $49.99 is not $50.00

The local Fred Meyers is a Kroger store, but I'm not sure that this is the way it works. I know we can earn 4x bonus points per $1 spent. So you'd get 400 points on a $100 purchase of gc's. Then when it's time to fill up, I think you only get 10 cents per gallon discount and you get to do it 4x.

Logan71 said:   Read this post yesterday, and stopped on the way home at Kroger, who's offering 4x bonus points on their loyalty card for GC purchases. I picked up 2 x $50 Target gift cards, and was awarded 400pts on my loyalty card. I went outside and filled up with gas at $0.40/per gallon off the posted price, resulting in $2.89/gal for 93 octane.

Printed this coupon when I got home and we'll do our grocery/dry goods shopping at Target on Saturday.

Thank you, OP! Gotta love stacking a FW deal!

orangespot said:   The local Fred Meyers is a Kroger store, but I'm not sure that this is the way it works. I know we can earn 4x bonus points per $1 spent. So you'd get 400 points on a $100 purchase of gc's. Then when it's time to fill up, I think you only get 10 cents per gallon discount and you get to do it 4x.
I am in CA. We have the sign at Shell says "earn upto 20 with Ralphs" I bought the Shell $50GC & got 20 discount at the pump. I think people that are getting 40 off is at the Kroger or Ralphs Stations not at Shell.

StartByServingOthers said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   drozee78 said:   $50 is before coupon total. you can also use a $/$ catalina or mailer coupon in your transaction if you have them. $50 in food qualifies of course. you can pay with your existing gc.

even Target store coupons?? doesn't that get attached to the item price and lower the total?


Your right, Mistercheap. But there's no way to know until someone tries. There's a good chance that if you hand this coupon first, that other coupons won't de-activate it. Of course I'd suggest handing this coupon prior to manufacture coupons as well just to be sure.


My total was $50.19 before tax and coupons. I handed over the $10 GC/$50 purchase Target coupon, then one Target coupon (from mailer) and one manufacturer's coupon. Transaction went smoothly.

My local target has AMEX and visa gift cards, $6.00 activation fee though.

Was shot down at one target will try another.mathfaster said: MISTERCHEAP said: 87horsepower said: Just spent $54.xx, tthat included two $25 Cracker Barrel gift cards. Works!!!!!! Game on! how large of a selection of GC's does Target carry? do they have gasoline GC's?? You can find what they sell in store online: http://www.target.com/c/specialty-gift-cards-giftcards/-/N-5xsxs... As per this link, they don't sell visa/mc or AMEX gift card or gasoline gc. reply quote top bottom

I just got back from Target. I found a friendly cashier who was willing to do some experimenting, and we found that you can scan the coupon up to 4 times in a single transaction. The register popped up a "limit" error when we tried to do a 5th free $10 card. I later went to customer service to buy more (my buddy was gone). They would only do 1 coupon per transaction, but were willing to do multiple transactions as long as I had multiple coupons.

Hope they are still that willing tomorrow. I didn't bring enough coupons with me today, so I couldn't get all I needed.

I saw people at SD, they bought iTunes GC & got the $10GC. Can you buy iTunes card and pay with Target GC? I was planning to buy Target GC from Ralpsh & use it at Target to buy iTunes & Magic Bullet.

Anybody know if it matters if I pay with target gift cards earned on previous transactions if it will affect getting another bonus gift card?

dirtdog said:   Anybody know if it matters if I pay with target gift cards earned on previous transactions if it will affect getting another bonus gift card?
Doesn't seem to matter. Also if you use a red card you only pay $47.50 for $50 worth of GC or merchandise and purchase still qualifies for coupon

I used a Target GC to pay yesterday without a problem. I was buying mostly Starbucks coffee and a few other items, not gift cards, although it seems like that wouldn't make a difference. She gave me each gift card as it was generated by the purchase scan, including the $10 from the coupon, so that by the time I paid, I had all the activated gift cards in my hand. I didn't try to use them to pay, though, since I only needed to add an extra $6 to my existing gift card (which I put on my redcard). Then the register printed out an $8 off $80 coupon, which I plan on using tonight to buy T-Mobile cards, and I'll use my $25 in gift cards from yesterday for that. I plan on trying the price match with Toys R Us, but since I don't have an actual ad with me, just what I printed from their online ad, I don't know if they'll go for it.

isamerican said:   My local target has AMEX and visa gift cards, $6.00 activation fee though.

Was shot down at one target will try another.mathfaster said: MISTERCHEAP said: 87horsepower said: Just spent $54.xx, tthat included two $25 Cracker Barrel gift cards. Works!!!!!! Game on! how large of a selection of GC's does Target carry? do they have gasoline GC's?? You can find what they sell in store online: http://www.target.com/c/specialty-gift-cards-giftcards/-/N-5xsxs... As per this link, they don't sell visa/mc or AMEX gift card or gasoline gc. reply quote top bottom
Been reported on that other forum that this plain will not work at Target. Register excluded. Any third party gift card, mobile card, seems to work just fine.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014