PML
12/5/12 11:02 AM
JCPenney
Bluefw
12/5/12 11:06 AM
Please add the details of the offer: 20% off purchases in-store and online
lydiachang
12/5/12 11:14 AM
Thanks - been waiting for JCP coupons. Have not seen them since they started their "failed" fair & square campaign. I refuse to pay the same price as everyone else without a coupon!!
ShadowedBlade
12/5/12 11:16 AM
lydiachang said:   

Thanks - been waiting for JCP coupons. Have not seen them since they started their "failed" fair & square campaign. I refuse to pay the same price as everyone else without a coupon!!

So you'll pay the same price as everyone else, with a coupon?
lydiachang
12/5/12 11:19 AM
ShadowedBlade said:   

lydiachang said:   

So you'll pay the same price as everyone else, with a coupon?

Haha - those should have been two separate sentences. I rolled them into one.
jschuman
12/5/12 12:43 PM
lydiachang said:   

I actually like the new format, low starting prices and the ability to use ~25% discounted gift cards at plastic jungle or a similar place. Now, add the 20% coupon and what a deal if you need something.
Nancy1
12/5/12 1:04 PM
I agree. I like that if I want an item I do not have to wait for a sale. Thanks for the coupon.
coolbroki
12/5/12 1:53 PM
Green for JCP. opppss.. for OP!
First page
1 of 2
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.