• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

JCPenney
See JCPenney discounts that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

jc penney
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • JCPenney Coupons:
    AFFSHOP1
    15% off any order (expires 4/3/15 4:59am)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

JCPenney

Please add the details of the offer: 20% off purchases in-store and online

Thanks - been waiting for JCP coupons. Have not seen them since they started their "failed" fair & square campaign. I refuse to pay the same price as everyone else without a coupon!!

lydiachang said:   Thanks - been waiting for JCP coupons. Have not seen them since they started their "failed" fair & square campaign. I refuse to pay the same price as everyone else without a coupon!!

So you'll pay the same price as everyone else, with a coupon?

ShadowedBlade said:   lydiachang said:   Thanks - been waiting for JCP coupons. Have not seen them since they started their "failed" fair & square campaign. I refuse to pay the same price as everyone else without a coupon!!

So you'll pay the same price as everyone else, with a coupon?

Haha - those should have been two separate sentences. I rolled them into one.

lydiachang said:   Thanks - been waiting for JCP coupons. Have not seen them since they started their "failed" fair & square campaign. I refuse to pay the same price as everyone else without a coupon!!

I actually like the new format, low starting prices and the ability to use ~25% discounted gift cards at plastic jungle or a similar place. Now, add the 20% coupon and what a deal if you need something.

I agree. I like that if I want an item I do not have to wait for a sale. Thanks for the coupon.

Green for JCP. opppss.. for OP!

Hi,

I was eying on some kids bedroom furniture. I liked Allie bed set(Ivory color/Queen size for a girl) and there was another one(can't remember) which were in stock some 2 months back. Was on vacation and within a week may be they r out of stock and JCP does not seem to restock. Anyone has any idea, if they might come back in stock at some point or any other better deals to consider. Appreciate any inputs.

Thanks

Might come in handy, thanks OP!

F&F has started and EB CB is 8%.

Combine with Discover Card and shop online ... 8% Cash Back from eBates with 5% Cash Back from Discover for online shopping this month (eBates lists the coupon so it should stack with their Cash Back program).

Or if you don't have an eBates account ... 5% CB through ShopDiscover + 5% CB for using Discover Card online.

A coupon for JCP?

Thought their new CEO, Ron Johnson, said they would have to "retrain their customers" about not using coupons.

I guess desperate times call for desperate measures.

MidwestUSDealGuy said:   A coupon for JCP?

Thought their new CEO, Ron Johnson, said they would have to "retrain their customers" about not using coupons.

I guess desperate times call for desperate measures.

Even stores that never have coupons do Friends & Family events.

If Tiffany's can do it, then anyone can do it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014