http://www.shopyourway.com/craftsman-54-pc-driving-set/287692

Regularly $24.99, now $12.74

Free shipping for SYWRMax members

Member Summary

drill bits
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

labboypro said:   http://www.shopyourway.com/craftsman-54-pc-driving-set/287692

Regularly $24.99, now $12.74

Free shipping for SYWRMax members

What happened to putting the price in the title?

like the Text says when creating a new thread:
Suggested Title Format: [manufacturer] [item description] [price] [store] [deal attributes]

Examples: Acme widget player 3000 $27 at Stuff-Mart PM YMMV
$30 off $50 at Merchant expires 12/31/2007

Just asking...

^^^ What he said.

Nice set, wish I needed them.

Free pickup at local Sears: Tool set at Sears for $12.74

Technologist said:   What happened to putting the price in the title?

Just asking...

It was a simple oversight. Just 2 sections down in the very FAQ that you quoted from, it gives users some tips on how/why to use the voting system. You've apparently decided that over 50% off is not a good deal, and voted it red. Or... you're attempting to "punish" me by hiding this deal in red even though it's a good one.

Just saying...

It looks like it is better to buy at Sears because the Cash Back listed above for Sears is 6% and Kmart is 5%. I guess that is only about $0.12 difference, though.

labboypro said:   Technologist said:   What happened to putting the price in the title?

Just asking...

It was a simple oversight. Just 2 sections down in the very FAQ that you quoted from, it gives users some tips on how/why to use the voting system. You've apparently decided that over 50% off is not a good deal, and voted it red. Or... you're attempting to "punish" me by hiding this deal in red even though it's a good one.

Just saying...

Wasn't attempting anything. But red gets attention too. And apparently it was enough for you to go back and edit the title, which I appreciate. I therefore removed the red I had originally given you.

But I can't give it green, because even at 50% off it is overpriced. Similar kits (from Stanley, or even HarborFreight) can be had for less. And since MOST people won't use half the 54 pieces (or use them more than 4 ro 5 times over 20 years, very light duty), its better to go cheapest possible. IMHO

This toolset has some bad reviews that the bits broke easily. Not expecting much for the money but may be better to buy higher quality of the bits you only need.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014