posted: Dec. 5, 2012 @ 12:46p
Celebrity Cruises: Double Your Gift Card Holiday Offer
This holiday season, give a Celebrity Cruises Gift Card to family and friends, and Celebrity Cruises will double the value up to $500 when the card is used to purchase a cruise by January 31, 2013.
Double Your Gift Card Holiday Offer Terms & Conditions
Purchase a Celebrity Cruises gift card Dec. 3-31, 2012, and Celebrity will match the gift card amount with additional cruise savings of up to $200 for 4-7 night sailings and up to $500 for 8 night and longer sailings. Cruise must be booked and gift card must be applied Dec. 3, 2012 – Jan. 31, 2013.
Gift Card Savings Offer (the “Offer”) applies to new bookings on any Celebrity sailing, except Transatlantic and Galapagos cruises. One Offer per stateroom. Cruise portion of Cruisetours eligible for Offer. Single occupancy bookings eligible for Offer. Offer not applicable to charters or contracted groups. Offer open to U.S. and Canadian residents. Up to $1,000 in combined gift cards per stateroom may be applied to Offer booking, but the maximum additional cruise savings will not exceed $200 for 4-7 night sailings and $500 for 8 night and longer sailings.
Gift card and Offer are redeemable only by contacting your travel professional or calling 1-866-225-6450. See below for gift card purchase and use terms and conditions.
Offer subject to availability and change without notice, not combinable with any other offer or certain price programs, including but not limited travel agent, and employee rates, and may be withdrawn at any time. Refer to Cruise Ticket Contract for additional terms and conditions. Ships registered in Malta and Ecuador.
Celebrity Cruises Gift Card Purchase and Use Terms and Conditions
The following explains Celebrity Cruises Inc.’s policies regarding the purchase and use of a gift card (the “Card”) and can also be found at http://celebritycorporatekit.com/GiftCardTerms.html. By purchasing, redeeming or otherwise using the Card, you hereby agree to accept and comply with these terms and conditions.
1. The Card is valid only for Celebrity Cruises sailings and can ONLY be used for new bookings. In U.S. dollars. The applicable cruise must be booked at least ten (10) business days prior to the sail date. Celebrity will apply the face value (in U.S. dollars) of this Card against the cruise fare including taxes and fees (but excluding gratuities) for the qualifying booking.
2. The Card is not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund, except to the extent required by law. Cash value of the Card is 1/10 of one cent. The Card cannot be used to settle any shipboard charges, including but not limited to gift shop purchases, casino debts, shore excursions or gratuities. The Card is not valid on any other cruise line, including any affiliate or subsidiary of Celebrity Cruises Inc.
3. You may pay Qualifying Charges using one or more Cards. You may supplement payments made using a Card with other acceptable forms of payment. The value of the Card will be applied towards the cost of the Cruise prior to the application of any other payment method accepted by Celebrity.
4. Can redeem up to $500 in gift cards per person/per sailing, $1,000 total per stateroom.
5. Any guest booked on a Celebrity cruise must satisfy all applicable requirements including but not limited to any applicable minimum age requirements. All guests must sign the applicable passenger ticket contract prior to boarding the vessel.
6. To redeem the Card call (888) 837-5676.
7. Changes to the reservation may be permitted, subject to availability and any other restrictions and any applicable cancellation charges. No refunds after booking is made and paid in full.
8. Lost, stolen or damaged cards may be replaced only with valid proof of purchase. Cards that have been altered, photocopies of Cards or other reproductions are void. Card is void if sold for cash or other consideration. This Card is transferable only when gifted.
9. The Card not applicable to charters or contracted groups, but may be used for customized group programs (i.e. value add groups).
10. Any tax liability, including disclosure, connected with the receipt or use of the Card is the Holder’s sole responsibility and liability.
11. The Card is only valid to legal residents of the United States and Canada only (excluding Puerto Rico). The Card can only be purchased by and mailed to U.S. and Canadian residents.
12. The Card shall be void where prohibited or restricted by law.
13. This Card shall have no expiration date and there are no fees.
14. The provisions of Celebrity Cruises’ Cruise Ticket Contract (copies of which are available online at www.celebrity.com) are hereby incorporated by reference. IMPORTANT NOTICE: THE CRUISE TICKET CONTRACT CONTAINS IMPORTANT LIMITATIONS ON THE RIGHTS OF PASSENGERS. Among other things, any disputes between you and Celebrity Cruises Inc., must take place in Miami/Dade County, Florida and must be filed within a certain period of time. By purchasing/redeeming this card, the purchaser/holder agrees to be bound by all such terms and conditions.