• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Tactic 360 Headset
Disclaimer
Creative Labs Sound Blaster Tactic360 Ion Headset (Xbox 360) only $19.96 at WalMart.com. This headset has 4 star reviews on Amazon, and is $34 at the cheapest elsewhere. Not sure if WalMart.com forgot to raise their Black Friday retail price.

While it is powered and is made for XBOX 360, it also works with PC gaming, and Skype calls. I have a more expensive Creative Headset and love it, but think I might grab this one to keep with my console.

Thanks WalMart!

Walmart
See Walmart discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Creative Labs Tactic360
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The sound/mic aren't run through the USB port though? I'm in the market for a 360 headset, but run HDMI, and it seems like a ton of wires.

In for 2! Nice deal... Their website sucks BTW. Cart for stuck, has to use the mobile app. to complete the order. Still, got some. Free shipping with minimum order.

Blue light special on the website, but they get some deals now and then. As long as I get product, I am good. I used in-store pickup once for a monitor. Worked well - free, but take a while to get to the store. THats the only drawback.

@Gopher - USB yes, not HDMI. Not sure you could get HDMI at this price. Serves a purpose, though. Happy shopping.

But if I'm running HDMI Im not using th RCA plugs that it looks like the headphones piggy back off?

Is the USB just used to power the amp maybe?

Hello Dude! You can check one of the cheapest and Top 20 Best Xbox Headsets of 2012.

Update on this - WalMart.com also has a bundle with Call of Duty that makes the headset free with purchase.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-360-Play-and-Chat-Value-Game-Bund...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.