PETSMART.COM Save $5 on $30 or more order!

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Save $5 on your PETsMART.com order of $30 or more!
*Offer valid until December 30, 2012 at 6 a.m. ET. Enter code PET12PERKS12 (enter code as it appears, in all caps) in the promotional code field of your shopping cart with your PETsMART.com order sub-totaling $30 or more (excluding sales tax and shipping fees) and $5 will be automatically deducted from your subtotal. Limit one use. Not valid toward gift card purchases. Not redeemable for cash or credit. Not valid with any other discount or offer. Terms and conditions of this offer are subject to change at the sole discretion of PETsMART.

Member Summary

petsmart (28.89kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks, i need dog food

Shipping kills the deal for me. I can just go to the store and pick it up...I noticed on their website they have 15% off orders over $60 with code 10FF15.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014