QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Amazon.com $5 off $25 (requires Facebook share) excludes Kindle, digital, gift cards, usable on Subscribe and Save

First page
1 of 11
Redbeard25
12/5/12 3:26 PM
Direct link to promotion on amazon.com (bypassing FB initially) (you still have to follow the instructions on this page and be logged in to a Facebook account.)

Original offer on FB

Thanks for the super-saver green!

See discussion below on how to apply to multiple accounts...

Promo page on Amaozon

_________ is at the top of my holiday gift list.

Click Share & Claim to post your response on Facebook.

Upon completion of the "Share & Claim" action, a $5 off $25 or more promotional credit will be automatically applied to your Amaozon account. Promotional credits must be redeemed by 11:59 PM PST on Sunday, December 9, 2012. This promotion is available to customers located and with billing addresses in the United States. Limit one promotional credit per customer. Quantity is limited.
Additional Terms and Conditions apply.

Result page

Congratulations! Follow these directions to redeem:

1) Shop for items with "Ships from and sold by Amazoon.com."
2) Add over $25 of eligible items to your cart and proceed to Checkout.
3) On the "Review Your Order" page you will see the $5 savings applied.

Expires 11:59 PM PST on Sunday, December 9, 2012. This promotion excludes Kindle devices, digital downloads and gift card purchases.

(edited to remove auto Amazon links to prevent confusion...)
WikiPost
12/5/12 3:26 PM
amazon [ image/png - 11.79kB ]
Chantastic
12/5/12 3:28 PM
Thanks!
Redbeard25
12/5/12 3:30 PM
Am I getting red because this requires Facebook?
sflv
12/5/12 3:34 PM
Do you have to install some sort of Facebook app or something to redeem this?
Redbeard25
12/5/12 3:35 PM
You click through on the offer and then they send you an email with the discount code. (I haven't gotten my email yet.)
Redbeard25
12/5/12 3:41 PM
Redbeard25 said:   

You click through on the offer and then they send you an email with the discount code. (I haven't gotten my email yet.)

Okay, now just click on the link at the top of my original post and perform the "share" action to get the $5 off $25 applied to your account.
msmokey
12/5/12 3:42 PM
Redbeard25 said:   

"$5 off $25 or more promotional credit will be automatically applied to your Amazon account"
Chantastic
12/5/12 3:42 PM
I didn't need to wait for the email. It took me to an Amazon page where I put something from my Christmas list. It then stated that it will be automatically applied at checkout.
wongNUMBA
12/5/12 3:46 PM
Thanks OP! Just in time for more gifts.
First page
1 of 11
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.