• Go to page :
  • 1 2 3
  • Text Only
Great find! Many thanks!

richardyc said:   funny how everything in my "saved for later" list gone up $5-10 already.

My saved list has remained the same, in fact some items have just gone down. Maybe they just flat-out don't like you.

thanks

If you need to top up to $25: http://www.filleritem.com/

Thanks OP Love it!

In ..... thnks op

Redbeard25 said:   If you need to top up to $25: http://www.filleritem.com/

Nice! I hate when they make you buy something else just to get free shipping

Thanks a lot. Great find.

Just used it...Amazon is Awesome...thanks OP.

What am I missing here? I click on share and claim and I get this message. "
Oops! Please answer the question". What question am I supposed to answer? Figured it out,just put in something that I wanted to buy. Great,sent out a gift and saved $5 !! Thanks.

What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? Better get it right...

Didn't need any email. The discount came up automatically when I checked out.

Thanks for the fin OP

Just used the 5 dollar discount on Amazon. Worked flawlessly. THANKS!

The deal is particular, and the price is nice.

totally awesome! TY!

Worked for me! It says the $5 will be applied when I check out with $25 or more. GREEN GREEN GREEN!

Worked!!

just used this along with the $15 off any $75 SKIL tools purchase and got the $81 SKIL wet saw for $61 shipped.

thanks. that was easy...

Easy $5, thanks OP.

I could not get that working. And there is no way you can undo your liking or disliking.
facebook is the worst website I have ever seen.

do u need facebook for this? Its making me log in even when i click the bypass link

Awesome - Redbeard you rock! Worked like a charm

thanks for posting

I used it to buy 2 different 5 lb flavors to haribo gummies. I really wanted a reason to buy them. I love the peaches. I'm going to figure a way to make them nice christmas presents.

Received my $5 credit instantly. Thanks!!

Redbeard25 said:   If you need to top up to $25: http://www.filleritem.com/

Nice!!!

Not seeing any discount at checkout. Said I claimed the promo but there is no discount anywhere.

You have to share the promo after 'claiming' it.

Also, make sure your items are sold by Amazon -- I overlooked that little rule last night.

I just shared it and 5 min later there is still no discount at checkout.

Also both of my items are sold by Amazon.

Worked for me thanks- green

Super easy, thanks!

labboypro said:   Gah!
I guess everyone in the entire world has a text message plan???

If you don't have texting, you can get a free account at http://www.pinger.com/textfree

labboypro said:   Gah!

Says my (throwaway) FB account is "locked for security reasons." Asks me to verify I'm real by entering phone number. I did, and clicked the "Call me" button. It then says their system is overloaded, and then re-offers me the phone verification, but ONLY offers me text message contact. I guess everyone in the entire world has a text message plan???

I like freebies, but too many hoops being thrown in front of me at this point, so I'll go collect $5 worth of cans instead.

Okay, just for clarity, texting is not a part of this deal... it's a part of unlocking your Facebook account.

Also, you can just create a new Facebook account if you have another email address. There are lots of free options to choose from (and you may already have some free email addresses you didn't know about if you have an Apple or Microsoft account.)

This makes no sense - I applied for this yesterday and it is not showing up when I check out. This same thing happened the last time I did this promo.

almost40 said:   Also, make sure your items are sold by Amazon -- I overlooked that little rule last night.

Ahhh, yes. I am trying to make a purchase with warehouse deals for an open box item, no workie.

Did not work for me. It's not there in my cart when I checkout, and when I try to start over it says I've already used the promotion.

almost40 said:   Also, make sure your items are sold by Amazon -- I overlooked that little rule last night.

I did as well

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014