• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
Got it. Thx OP.

Created a spam FB account & got in on this. Thanks

eliotness said:   Created a spam FB account & got in on this. Thanks Yep. Cannot believe how many people complain about not having FB/Twitter accounts or do not want to use their real FB/Twitter accounts and don't create a fake FB/Twitter account to get 'er done. Deal worked just fine with my real Amazon account and a fake FB account. Already used the promotional credit. Worked just fine. Fake FB/Twitter accounts work just fine with all the AMEX deals as well.

hammer45 said:   Canucklehead said:   THIS APP WILL RECEIVE:

■Your basic info
■Your email address (xxxxxxxx@yahoo.com)
■Your profile info: description, birthday and likes
■Your photos
■Your videos
■Friends' birthdays
■Friends' likes
■Access to post on your behalf
■Permission to access your data when you're offline

Get the deal and revoke access....also, change permissions where only you can see it's posts.

Follow the instructions here to unlink the App if you don't want it:
http://www.facebook.com/help/170585223002660/

thanks red!

Thank you! I have over $25 in credit- this will help!

Thanks OP!

Used it today. Thanks OP!

Got and used it. Thanks OP.

Thanks OP. All of my christmas shopping has been on Amazon thanks to deals like this and the free mommy prime deal (even though I'm a daddy)

Does the item has to be "Sold by Amazon"? I added something that's sold by another merchant and there's no discount when check out.

Edit: seems to be...

Warehouse deals items do not qualify.

Done Deal. Thanks OP!

Nice, thank you!

wtf? same thing happens to both acct's

Our records indicate that you have already redeemed this promotion. This promotion can only be applied once per customer. If this is incorrect, try refreshing this page.

tennisvodka

Happy Member
17 more

Date Posted: Dec/07/2012 2:28 PM
Rating: 0

wtf? same thing happens to both acct's

Our records indicate that you have already redeemed this promotion. This promotion can only be applied once per customer. If this is incorrect, try refreshing this page.

Ok............I had the same problem.Even though I have an item and sold by Amazon.........it is exactly $25.MUST be over $25.I am having a heck of a time finding a cheap "sold by Amazon" filler.Add any item sold by Amazon as a filler to get it over $25 and see if your $5 promo doesnt show up.

Hope this helps

tennisvodka said:   wtf? same thing happens to both acct's

Wow, were there two different promotions? I ask because if this is the only 1, then I was able to use this promotion twice.

1 on a Braun shaver replacement head and the other on The Pacific Bluray Box set.

anyone able to find anything that has a trade-in value close to the price? be a good way to change to credit to use later but i cant find anything.

Redbeard25 said:   Upon completion of the "Share & Claim" action, a $5 off $25 or more promotional credit will be automatically applied to your Amaozon account. Promotional credits must be redeemed by 11:59 PM PST on Sunday, December 9, 2012. This promotion is available to customers located and with billing addresses in the United States. Limit one promotional credit per customer. Quantity is limited.
Additional Terms and Conditions apply.

Expires 11:59 PM PST on Sunday, December 9, 2012. This promotion excludes Kindle devices, digital downloads and gift card purchases.

Just a bump reminder that your $5 expires tomorrow...so use it quickly

gbfromtenn said:   
Ok............I had the same problem.Even though I have an item and sold by Amazon.........it is exactly $25.MUST be over $25.I am having a heck of a time finding a cheap "sold by Amazon" filler.Add any item sold by Amazon as a filler to get it over $25 and see if your $5 promo doesnt show up.

Hope this helps

Have you tried http://filleritem.com/ ?

Thanks, OP. Apllied two days ago and finally used today.

Used it today!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.