• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
12/7-8 only
(see Printable coupons in QUICK SUMMARY)

Staples Instore Only 20% off any one item, $100 any win 8pc/laptop $399+Just a heads up - Staples will be releasing a 20% off any one item coupon (usual exclusions apply) and $100 off any Windows 8 pc/laptop over $399 coupon (excludes clearance), which will be valid instore on Friday 12/6 and Saturday 12/7. Should be out via email, online circular, facebook, and some newspapers.

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Staples Instore Only 20% off any one item, $100 any win 8pc/laptop $399+
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Picked up the g7-2243 (449.99), coupon applied without any issues, 350 with a $50 easy rebate to bring it down to 300. ... (more)

Jahx (Dec. 08, 2012 @ 10:56p) |

That's what she said.

Couldn't resist.

tajar96 (Dec. 09, 2012 @ 6:38a) |

Got a $799.99 Toshiba laptop yesterday for around $500. go FW!

799.99 - $120 (Sale) - $100 (Coupon) - $50 Staples Gift C... (more)

tajar96 (Dec. 09, 2012 @ 9:55a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I need to burn some $$$'s on a cheapie laptop.

MISTERCHEAP said:   Heads Up - 12/6 & 12/7 Staples Instore Only 20% off any one item, $100 any win 8pc/laptop $399+Just a heads up - Staples will be releasing a 20% off any one item coupon (usual exclusions apply) and $100 off any Windows 8 pc/laptop over $399 coupon (excludes clearance), which will be valid instore on Friday 12/6 and Saturday 12/7. Should be out via email, online circular, facebook, and some newspapers.

I'll post the pdf's when I get them.

PER POSTER ON SD (not my info)

Friday is 12/7 and Saturday is 12/8. Now, is the deal for Thursday and Friday, or Friday and Saturday?

barrymis said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Heads Up - 12/6 & 12/7 Staples Instore Only 20% off any one item, $100 any win 8pc/laptop $399+Just a heads up - Staples will be releasing a 20% off any one item coupon (usual exclusions apply) and $100 off any Windows 8 pc/laptop over $399 coupon (excludes clearance), which will be valid instore on Friday 12/6 and Saturday 12/7. Should be out via email, online circular, facebook, and some newspapers.

I'll post the pdf's when I get them.

PER POSTER ON SD (not my info)

Friday is 12/7 and Saturday is 12/8. Now, is the deal for Thursday and Friday, or Friday and Saturday?

I said this is not my info. I posted what SD has. KAPISH??

if the coupon is released tomorrow, it likely will be valid from release to 12/8, otherwise if released on Friday, just 7/8th.

Coupons were hiding in plain sight - there is a link on the Weekly Ad. Just posted to QS.

They're good Fri and Sat, 12/7-12/8. Coupon codes for online use:

20% off single item: 25825
$100 of laptop over $399.99: 66513

ETA: I guess FW removed my upload. Anyway, go to Weekly Ad and click on the link to 2 coupons.

dukerau said:   ETA: I guess FW removed my upload. Anyway, go to Weekly Ad and click on the link to 2 coupons.

It's there. I just printed it.

Will the $100 laptop coupon work with any of the four laptops on the front page of this week's Staples ad? All of them have instant savings - will the coupon still work with instant savings?

Does anyone know how "over $399.99" is enforced? I'm hoping $399.99 is eligible but by the wording it sounds like it's not.

dukerau said:   Does anyone know how "over $399.99" is enforced? I'm hoping $399.99 is eligible but by the wording it sounds like it's not.

yes the wording is goofy, if they wanted you to get a computer priced $400 or more they could have just said that, which makes me think a $399.99 machine might be ok.

here is the fine print. sounds like if it's priced (whether sale or regular) at $399.99 or more, it's ok. just can't be refurb or clearance.

Valid 12/7/1212/8/12 in Staples U.S. stores only. Discount applies to highest-priced eligible computer over $399.99. Limit one per customer. Limited quantities, while supplies last. Excludes refurbished and clearance computers. Cannot be
combined with other coupons. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in order
received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No cash/credit back. No
copies/facsimiles. Not valid on prior purchases or on purchases made with Staples Procurement or Convenience Cards.

MISTERCHEAP said:   dukerau said:   Does anyone know how "over $399.99" is enforced? I'm hoping $399.99 is eligible but by the wording it sounds like it's not.

yes the wording is goofy, if they wanted you to get a computer priced $400 or more they could have just said that, which makes me think a $399.99 machine might be ok.

here is the fine print. sounds like if it's priced (whether sale or regular) at $399.99 or more, it's ok. just can't be refurb or clearance.

Valid 12/7/1212/8/12 in Staples U.S. stores only. Discount applies to highest-priced eligible computer over $399.99. Limit one per customer. Limited quantities, while supplies last. Excludes refurbished and clearance computers. Cannot be
combined with other coupons. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in order
received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No cash/credit back. No
copies/facsimiles. Not valid on prior purchases or on purchases made with Staples Procurement or Convenience Cards.

Ok, is it before or after Easy Rebate? The HP g6-2235us is advertised at $349.99 in the ad, with details of $399.99 - $50 SER.

do you think that 100 off coupon work on this laptop?
http://www.staples.com/Lenovo-Ideapad-S405-59351953-14-inch-Lapt...
its 399.99

at 300 its a hot deal.

dukerau said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   dukerau said:   Does anyone know how "over $399.99" is enforced? I'm hoping $399.99 is eligible but by the wording it sounds like it's not.

Ok, is it before or after Easy Rebate? The HP g6-2235us is advertised at $349.99 in the ad, with details of $399.99 - $50 SER.

rebates are never a factor. it still shows $399.99 on the receipt, that's what matters (assuming a $399.99 machine is OK)

CheapAzn said:   do you think that 100 off coupon work on this laptop?
its 399.99

at 300 its a hot deal.

assuming use is OK on $399.99 laptops, yes. as I said, the wording is goofy. Staples is usually pretty precise on the eligible items. If they didn't want a $399.99 machine to qualify they could have easily said "Laptops Priced $400 or more".

Hopefully it will scan at the store level on a $399.99, that's usually the "litmus test". If it doesn't scan and they get an error message at the terminal, they'll be very reluctant to push it through.

Will these coupons fly online with the 5 digit coupon code? Or are they truly in store only?

What's the processor?

CheapAzn said:   do you think that 100 off coupon work on this laptop?
its 399.99

at 300 its a hot deal.

dukerau said:   Will these coupons fly online with the 5 digit coupon code? Or are they truly in store only?

truly in store coupons.

Great find.

You can "reserve" the laptop you have your eye on. The one we want is OOS is several nearby stores. Hoping my reservation is successful.

Please update title to 12/7-12/8.

Clearly a laptop at $399.99 will not be eligible for the extra $100 off

yesidonoitall said:   Clearly a laptop at $399.99 will not be eligible for the extra $100 off

The way it is worded it would seem you are correct. Usually they would just use the $399 part and not be so specific. This way it excludes any real deals with the coupon.

Any body think this could stack with this $75 off Lenovo coupon at Staples;
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1241431/

Answered my own question and the answer is NO

Link to printable coupons if anyone needs

mrtrance said:   yesidonoitall said:   Clearly a laptop at $399.99 will not be eligible for the extra $100 off

The way it is worded it would seem you are correct. Usually they would just use the $399 part and not be so specific. This way it excludes any real deals with the coupon.

the key tomorrow won't be so much the wording as if it scans on a $399.99 laptop. If it scans, you're likely good to go. I definitely think it's worth a shot.

Will it work on a Nexus 10?

The 20% off will work good with McAfee or Kaspersky. I don't have any rewards to cash out though.

What is the SKU / Item No for the Lenovo ideapad/laptop at $399?

Was going to reserve either the $349 AR or $399 laptops in current flyer, but they're so OOS that the Staples computer just blows up when you check for in-store availability or even look up the SKU...

We're sorry, there was a problem with your last request.

Please continue with your shopping experience. Thank you.

BTW, there is a $299 Toshiba in next week's ad. Obviously, the $100 off won't work, even if you can get the "day after expiration" to work, since the unit doesn't meet the $399 requirement.

aarzi said:   Will it work on a Nexus 10?

Is that a laptop, if so, yes.

labboypro said:   Was going to reserve either the $349 AR or $399 laptops in current flyer, but they're so OOS that the Staples computer just blows up when you check for in-store availability or even look up the SKU...

BTW, there is a $299 Toshiba in next week's ad. Obviously, the $100 off won't work, even if you can get the "day after expiration" to work, since the unit doesn't meet the $399 requirement.

Anyway to buy during the coupon period and then do PM on Sunday and still keep the $100 coupon discount? Talking about the Toshiba one that will be on sale for $299.

mrtrance said:   labboypro said:   Was going to reserve either the $349 AR or $399 laptops in current flyer, but they're so OOS that the Staples computer just blows up when you check for in-store availability or even look up the SKU...

Anyway to buy during the coupon period and then do PM on Sunday and still keep the $100 coupon discount? Talking about the Toshiba one that will be on sale for $299.

If it works let me know, I want all I can get for $199.00

Anyones thought on the Lenovo ideapad Z580. With the coupon it would be $479. 3rd gen Core i5-3210, 8GB RAM, 750 HD. Link

I bought Lenovo Z580 for $479 with the same deal 100 off on Nov 21st (before thanksgiving).... Its good laptop but the camera is not HD, its just 0.3 MP and the Skype chat is not upto the mark. Other than camera everything is nice and perfect.

Just saw this info on Rewards site:

Rewards are on the way.
If you've earned qualifying Rewards, you'll receive them via email on December 13 or in home between December 22 - December 29, 2012.

FatRick said:   Just saw this info on Rewards site:

Rewards are on the way.
If you've earned qualifying Rewards, you'll receive them via email on December 13 or in home between December 22 - December 29, 2012.
They have since last month been posting that. Sure saves having to ask. Actually, they will post late Monday night/early Tuesday morning.

Okay, I know what you mean. Thanks a lot.

aarzi said:   Will it work on a Nexus 10?

Not applicable to tablets.

copoun$100off
Disclaimer
Picture of coupon ad in paper in Grants Pass Oregon

Instore code 10894

Skipping 66 Messages...
Got a $799.99 Toshiba laptop yesterday for around $500. go FW!

799.99 - $120 (Sale) - $100 (Coupon) - $50 Staples Gift Cards (attained through various means) - 26.50 (Ink Cash) = $503.49

Purchased another one for a friend and got 26.50 cb there too.

Great deal!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014