• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
WDTV Live Plus Newest model
No California Tax Refurb. w 6 month warranty.
Free Shipping.

Double eBay bucks today for lots of members plus CashBack here and ebates.

Link

Member Summary

Wester Digital WDTV Live Plus Newer model
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
This eBay title is confusing. It'S WD TV Live Streaming, NOT WDTV Live Plus. This WD TV Live Streaming is NOT supported by hacked firmwares. You can't load WDLXTV into this WD TV Live Streaming.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Does it play windows media center.wtv files high def avchd?

I mainly use mine to Play my backup Full DVD ISO's. But it pretty much plays anything i through at it.

website says this.

http://www.wd.com/en/products/products.aspx?id=330#tab3

File Formats Supported
Video - AVI (Xvid, AVC, MPEG1/2/4), MPG/MPEG, VOB, MKV (h.264, x.264, AVC, MPEG1/2/4, VC-1), TS/TP/M2T (MPEG1/2/4, AVC, VC-1), MP4/MOV (MPEG4, h.264), M2TS, WMV9, FLV (h.264)
Photo - JPEG, GIF, TIF/TIFF, BMP, PNG
Audio - MP3, WAV/PCM/LPCM, WMA, AAC, FLAC, MKA, AIF/AIFF, OGG, Dolby Digital, DTS
Playlist - PLS, M3U, WPL
Subtitle - SRT, ASS, SSA, SUB, SMI

Note:

MPEG2 MP@HL up to 1920x1080p24, 1920x1080i30 or 1280x720p60 resolution.
MPEG4.2 ASP@L5 up to 1280x720p30 resolution and no support for global motion compensation.
WMV9/VC-1 MP@HL up to 1280x720p60 or 1920x1080p24 resolution. VC-1 AP@L3 up to 1920x1080i30, 1920x1080p24 or 1280x720p60 resolution.
H.264 BP@L3 up to 720x480p30 or 720x576p25 resolution.
H.264 MP@L4.1 and HP@4.1 up to 1920x1080p24, 1920x1080i30, or 1280x720p60 resolution.
An audio receiver is required for multi-channel surround sound digital output.
Compressed RGB JPEG formats only and progressive JPEG up to 2048x2048.
Single layer TIFF files only.
Uncompressed BMP only.
For details, please refer to the user manual.

File Formats Not Supported
Does not support protected premium content such as movies or music from the iTunes Store, Movielink, Amazon Unbox, and Vongo

Languages Supported

User Interface:

English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese , Portuguese (Brazil), Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Turkish, Hebrew, Arabic, Polish, Czech, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian,Hungarian

Subtitle:

English, Dutch, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Arabic, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, Greek, Hebrew, Turkish, Czech, Slovakian, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, Bulgarian, Serbian, Ukrainian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Thai, Hindi (India), Malay/Bahasa (Indonesia), Central European language

Multilingual Input:

English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Norwegian, Hungarian

I'm only posting this to clarify to others. This is the most recent version, but was released over a year ago in 2011. You will VERY likely see more deals for this model as there is a new version coming out in early 2013 and they will want to clear inventory as much as they can.

It's not a great deal.
It's recertified. WD is selling the same item for 49.99. http://store.westerndigital.com/store/wdus/en_US/DisplayAccesory...
It's currently out of stock at WD, but they should be restocking it soon.

This is called the WD TV Live Streaming (not the Plus). The Plus is a much older model. Also, the picture shown in the Quick Summary area is wrong. I'm anxious to see what WD's next model has to offer.

blueribb said:   This is called the WD TV Live Streaming (not the Plus). The Plus is a much older model. Also, the picture shown in the Quick Summary area is wrong. I'm anxious to see what WD's next model has to offer.

Hopefully, finally Amazon Prime videos, or (although very very unlikely) widi/airplay/allshare capability. I've got a laptop with widi, ipad with airplay, and S3 with allshare to stream on TV yet no adapter to connect any of them. :/

Should put refurb in the title...

So it is $63 and 59 after bucks???

The one on the WD website is back in stock
http://store.westerndigital.com/store/wdus/en_US/DisplayAccesory...
49.99 with free shipping.

Thanks Rpothine! Think I got the last one LOL

rpothine said:   The one on the WD website is back in stock
http://store.westerndigital.com/store/wdus/en_US/DisplayAccesory...
49.99 with free shipping.

Not anymore....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014