Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Yamaha ARIUS YDP-V240 Digital Piano With Bench, $1,055.69 FS, Amazon,

First page
1 of 2
jrjorgensen
12/5/12 9:02 PM
Choose Amazon under "More Buying Choices" on right -- 1,172.99 - $117.30 (10%) promotion applied at checkout. List price is $2,699.99. Price had been around $2,000, and I set a price alert at $1,900. Was very surprised to see it go this low.

http://www.amazon.com/Yamaha-ARIUS-YDP-V240-Digital-Piano/dp/B00...
WikiPost
12/5/12 9:02 PM
lai600
12/5/12 10:32 PM
In for one. Thanks.
rareairhead
12/6/12 5:33 PM
Great find OP. I came across it on DealNews and was about to post an alert. Alas, a search shows that you beat me by a whole bunch, but . . . I have a small morsel to add.

I know that when you're dealing with grands of dollars, $5 isn't much, but . . . being FatWalleteers, $5 is $5, right? = ) The only hang-up is you have to jump through a hoop to snag this $5.

If you click on this Amazon Linko and answer a simple question, The Amazon will give you an additional $5 credit. Just think of all the things you could do with those 500 cents. Wow!

Enjoy!
sychang888
12/7/12 9:17 PM
why this isn't front page. This kind of deal is very hard to come by let alone the tax saving from Amazon
respdoc
12/7/12 9:27 PM
sychang888 said:   

why this isn't front page. This kind of deal is very hard to come by let alone the tax saving from Amazon

Well probably because 1) it's not in-stock....2) Not everyone doesn't pay tax (upfront) on Amazon.

Unfortunately Amazon (as of late)..has seem to increase how many of these backorders that they cancel being "unable to fill."
mazeroth
12/7/12 9:37 PM
SOB! I can't get over how many deals I actually "need" that I never see, and I browse this forum 2-3x a day.

Price is up to $1999. Was really wanting to get this so our 4 year old daughter can start piano lessons. Thanks anyhow, OP!
rareairhead
12/28/12 1:55 PM
12/28 Post: Was wondering if anyone who placed an order, has had one of these puppies squeezed into their mailbox yet? 30 days since this went on sale is coming up and I think they're supposed to give us an update on it's status at that time. Sure hope it's not one of those cancellation notices.

A very schweeeeeet deal if we can land it.

12/29 Update: Guess Mr. Amazon heard me. Received an e-mail . . . "Yamaha ARIUS YDP-V240 Digital Piano With Bench Estimated arrival date: February 14, 2013 - March 26, 2013" It's going to be a real shame if, after all this suspense, this falls flat on it's face. Time will tell.
jrjorgensen
12/28/12 2:41 PM
I haven't heard anything either. Really hoping that they don't cancel these. Is there a set time that Amazon waits before they cancel (e.g., one month)? Luckily, this was not a Christmas gift.
respdoc
12/28/12 3:13 PM
jrjorgensen said:   

Is there a set time that Amazon waits before they cancel (e.g., one month)? Luckily, this was not a Christmas gift.

Now until the next ice age.
First page
1 of 2
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.