rated:

Member Summary

Samsung Galaxy Note II 16GB Factory Unlocked
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Missed the deal by a day. Ordered on Newegg

eggaloha (Dec. 06, 2012 @ 5:50p) |

Once you use one, you will understand. It's fantastic.

coolbreeze (Dec. 06, 2012 @ 7:39p) |

The price is nice. Thanks OP!

aipai (Dec. 06, 2012 @ 7:56p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thankyou, been waiting for this one to return.

Bought my Note 2 from here. Took a bit to get here due to Hurricane Sandy (they ship from NY) delay but was worth the wait. Please note that this is the international version and may come with a foreign AC plug instead of US AC adapter. You can buy a generic US adapter for $5 on eBay or charge through a USB port. Luckily I had extra adapters on hand.

Great timing! Wanted to get one for dad for Christmas! Thanks OP!

not sure but I read somewhere the international version is not 4g lte

* 16GB Model
3G: HSPA+21Mbps
(HSDPA 21Mbps / HSUPA 5.76Mbps)

this is 3G model , NOT LTE

casio123 said:   Bought my Note 2 from here. Took a bit to get here due to Hurricane Sandy (they ship from NY) delay but was worth the wait. Please note that this is the international version and may come with a foreign AC plug instead of US AC adapter. You can buy a generic US adapter for $5 on eBay or charge through a USB port. Luckily I had extra adapters on hand.

was the adapter a euro one? because that's the one i need anyway

I'm pretty sure this will work on Straightalk (AT&T) but will it work on StraightTalk TMobile or is that the 1700 band?

Unless the Tmobile towers have been refarmed in your area, it will only be 2G speeds.

Amazing phone. I may keep mine (have it and the Nexus 4 - trying to decide which to keep). It does everything very well...and then some.

You can buy a generic US adapter for $5 on eBay or charge through a USB port.

The authentic charger of Note 2 can charger much faster than any generic charger....

f2000sa said:   You can buy a generic US adapter for $5 on eBay or charge through a USB port.

The authentic charger of Note 2 can charger much faster than any generic charger....

I use a generic charger and it works just fine. This thing gets pretty decent battery life too. Much better than my old iPhone 5.

Just heads up

This version of the Galaxy Note II is the SIM-free/unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (GT-N7100), which is also referred to as the ‘International’ Samsung Galaxy Note 2. This is not LTE compatible. It works on the following GSM and 3G frequencies:

GSM:850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz

3G/HSDPA: 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz

4G/LTE version of the Samsung Galaxy Note is the (GT-N7105)

is the international Note II a quad core model, too?

tgif777 said:   is the international Note II a quad core model, too?
They all are.

I ordered somethings from this guy on Nov 23 and still have not received it.
The tracking # received on email does not work.
...will give it another week before i cancel my credit card, report to bbb, and attorney general.

So, just a warning ...order at your own risk!!!

relatively good deal but I would be wary of reselling. International versions scare off most eBay shoppers.

This works great on StraightTalk with the ATT "Bring your own phone" sim card. However, this DOES NOT get 4G on the International Edition. It has the wrong frequencies for the U.S.

• GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
• HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100

trentdoan said:   

Yes, it's a euro 2 prong adapter. Looks like this: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31tHc8prAiL._SL500_AA300_....

casio123 said:   trentdoan said:   

Yes, it's a euro 2 prong adapter. Looks like this: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31tHc8prAiL._SL500_AA300_....

Thanks! This is exactly what i needed

I will wait for verizon dna

I should also note a few things of my GT-N7100 I received from them:

-I use AT&T and I get roughly 6-7 Mbps HSPA+, which I feel is more than sufficient for web surfing/video/downloading. Not sure why people desire LTE so much when LTE coverage can be spotty and drains battery life more. I ended turning off LTE on my previous Galaxy Note 1 for these reasons.

-On first boot, the default language is not English but can easily be changed in the first drop down box if you prefer.

thank in for one

wallet
Disclaimer
5.5" screen? This is getting ridiculous

highly recommended for note 2.

Missed the deal by a day. Ordered on Newegg

hatoraide said:   5.5" screen? This is getting ridiculous
Once you use one, you will understand. It's fantastic.

The price is nice. Thanks OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.