• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Lightning to 30 Pin Adapter
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

"Analog audio output and USB audio is not supported at this time."

I was about to jump on this to hook up to my car's proprietary 30-pin cable, but it sounds like I won't be able to play audio over cable to my car's receiver. Also not sure how they can say "at this time". It either is or isn't.

May have to bite the bullet on the Apple retail adapter, but am waiting for them to drop the value of their overpriced piece of plastic. That or I buy a new car

so this is only good for charging? Am I reading this correctly?

Support for charging and syncing.

Can anyone tell me why is this a good deal? Amazon has cheaper adapters with bad reviews, this one has NO reviews...
Link is here.

ahcool said:   Can anyone tell me why is this a good deal? Amazon has cheaper adapters with bad reviews, this one has NO reviews...
Link is here.

I don't think so. I purchased one but did not work as advertised. I mean, it was unreliable for charging unless you wanted to move the parts against your iphone until you get a connection. Good luck if you buy one.

Great deal! Thank you!

I'm surprised (actually, not really) that Apple wouldn't include this inexpensive adapter with current devices, so as not to screw over the consumer. Oh right, I'm remembering that the consumer is the last thing Apple considers now.

It's just funny when people pretend like Apple is somehow morally above other companies.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014