• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy Extended Edition 15-Disc Set (Blu-ray) $39.99 @ Best Buy "12/9 -12/15"

Starts Next Week

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Lord+of+the+Rings%3A+The+Motion+Pict... Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy Extended Edition 15-Disc Set&lp=1&cp=1

thanks persian_mafia

Best Buy
See Best Buy promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy Extended Edition
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Here is the link to the Deal on Amazon: LINK

I was surprised to read that each movie comes on TWO discs.. so you have to ... (more)

sartor (Dec. 11, 2012 @ 5:47p) |

I've had a two disc movie before, or rather a flip/2 layer... You don't quite get the movie theater experience when you ... (more)

lavaduck4 (Dec. 11, 2012 @ 8:12p) |

That's rather crazy, but whatever -- I got it, even though I have the whole extended DVDs that I bought one by one. Oh ... (more)

LANmonkey (Dec. 13, 2012 @ 10:49a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

great deal! Thanks OP!

I wish amaz0n would bring down the price as well so I can use the $5off FB deal just in the crunch..

This kinds of irritates me. We picked it up from them about a week ago for 49.99.

It has not been opened yet, since it is a gift. Does anybody know if Best Buy will refund the difference if you bought something from them and they lower the price?

clarkhoward4prez said:   This kinds of irritates me. We picked it up from them about a week ago for 49.99.

It has not been opened yet, since it is a gift. Does anybody know if Best Buy will refund the difference if you bought something from them and they lower the price?

Okay, it looks like they will. The internet is your friend.

I don't shop there very often. Apparently not too many other people do either, based on the financial reports.

Smeagol hates nasty elf bread.

Yes they will give you $10 back. You have to call the store or customer service.

Thank you. Respect.

15 Blu ray discs lol WOW

To clarify, it's actually 6 blu-ray discs (2 per movie), 9 DVDs (special feature content).

I bought this when it was on Amazon's Goldbox few weeks ago!

jaurora said:   Yes they will give you $10 back. You have to call the store or customer service.

Yep.

Here's more info...

ebradfordrich said:   jaurora said:   Yes they will give you $10 back. You have to call the store or customer service.

Yep.

Here's more info...

Respect. Thank you

item says OOS

15 discs jeez

Still shows OOS online, but there are a lot available in store, at least around me, and they also cost $39.99.
I'm in! Thanks OP!

Back in stock online

Will this play in my PS3?

andrew -- should

it's up on Amazon for the same price which means no sales tax and faster shipping for me

inksetter said:   it's up on Amazon for the same price which means no sales tax and faster shipping for me

Here is the link to the Deal on Amazon: LINK

I was surprised to read that each movie comes on TWO discs.. so you have to pop the first half out, and then put in the second disc!

I've had a two disc movie before, or rather a flip/2 layer... You don't quite get the movie theater experience when you get up to change the movie over. I guess that's when you need the time to pee.

That's rather crazy, but whatever -- I got it, even though I have the whole extended DVDs that I bought one by one. Oh wells...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014