• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
50% off Select HBO Gift Sets @ Best Buy - 50% off

Free Shipping!
Expires On: Dec 6, 2012 6:59pm


(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)


Best Buy
See Best Buy promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

50% off Select HBO Gift Sets (33.57kB)
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Pacific BluRay is cheaper than the DVD, actually doesn't make me feel too bad I already have Band of Brothers so I don't have to feel like I would have gotten a better deal if I waited for the bundle...

Oh Man, Great Deal on The Pacific.

TOO BAD - LIMIT ONE.

ElValiente said:   Oh Man, Great Deal on The Pacific.

TOO BAD - LIMIT ONE.


Go here:

Amazon

and click on "Tell us About a Lower Price". There's a decent chance that they will match it if enough people request it.

Amazon already matched the Pacific.

The complete series of Rome for $30? Wow. (Amazon has already matched this price, too - pay with Discover to get free 1-day shipping, and use yesterday's Facebook offer from Amazon for $5 off, meaning delivery to CA in one day for less than $27).

Seems like a decent deal on Band of Brothers, but I haven't really been tracking the price on that. Any thoughts?

I loved that series, but hated the Pacific, so I'm not interested in the combo.

No Sopranos???? Man that's some bullsh..............

Yuyak said:   Seems like a decent deal on Band of Brothers, but I haven't really been tracking the price on that. Any thoughts?

I loved that series, but hated the Pacific, so I'm not interested in the combo.


Is Pacific that bad? Just wondering cuz I just ordered it.

marayatano said:   Yuyak said:   Seems like a decent deal on Band of Brothers, but I haven't really been tracking the price on that. Any thoughts?

I loved that series, but hated the Pacific, so I'm not interested in the combo.


Is Pacific that bad? Just wondering cuz I just ordered it.
I think a lot of people liked it. I was just disappointed watching it right after Band of Brothers. I found the characters to be much more difficult to care for and follow. I just didn't find it as interesting.

Yuyak said:   marayatano said:   Yuyak said:   Seems like a decent deal on Band of Brothers, but I haven't really been tracking the price on that. Any thoughts?

I loved that series, but hated the Pacific, so I'm not interested in the combo.


Is Pacific that bad? Just wondering cuz I just ordered it.
I think a lot of people liked it. I was just disappointed watching it right after Band of Brothers. I found the characters to be much more difficult to care for and follow. I just didn't find it as interesting.


Thanks, I was doubting my purchase of The Pacific on Amazon. It is $19.99 there compared to Best Buys' $34.99 (for those you care).

Thanks a bunch for your response!

Looks like they had a price mistake on The Pacific. It is up to $34.99 now. Didn't make sense for it to be less than the DVD. Wonder if they will fulfill?

I click the link to the product in my order and it goes to the DVD version--they better not pull any funny stuff.

Thanks OP and others! Bought Rome, Band of Brothers & The Pacific at Amazon! (I see little reason to support Best Buy).

I agree Pacific is a PASS. Nowhere near as good as BOB.

In case anyone is looking for BOB or Pacific DVD, they are both $15 at WalMart thru the 8th.

Great deal on Rome.

ALready pick up Rome 1 & 2 blu-ray for $ 32 at Amazon during Black Friday!

Yuyak said:   marayatano said:   Yuyak said:   Seems like a decent deal on Band of Brothers, but I haven't really been tracking the price on that. Any thoughts?

I loved that series, but hated the Pacific, so I'm not interested in the combo.


Is Pacific that bad? Just wondering cuz I just ordered it.
I think a lot of people liked it. I was just disappointed watching it right after Band of Brothers. I found the characters to be much more difficult to care for and follow. I just didn't find it as interesting.


That's exactly how the books were for me.

some sopranos left from WalMart



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014